Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
back again for a visit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkWahlbergsNumberOneFan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: back again for a visit. Reply with quote

I was 14 when I first decided that Mark Wahlberg was my favorite actor. I remember posting pictures all over my bedroom walls, ordering memorabilia on ebay and joining the Official Mark Wahlberg Fan Club - just the sort of thing a 14 year old would do when having a crush on a celebrity. I am 25 years old now and still a fan. So happy to see that his career has literally taken off in the best direction possible.

I actually can't believe my username and password still works on this site. yay!
MarkIsSleeping

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, welcome back.
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, welcome back. Wish more Mark fans comes back.
Sarabeth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Still a fan, but mellowed out now... Reply with quote

I first came on here in summer of 1999 (under another name), and then again in 2000 (under yet another name). *couldn't recall my former passwords*... Surprised Was surprised I could get on now. Weird thing is, it won't acknowledge my password so I can update my profile. Oh well. My alternate e-mail now is: vamalocity1954@hotmail.com -- the one on the profile is invalid now.
Hard to believe MW is going to be 41 this year. Married w/2 kids, as far as I know. (Would like to know what year they married, after living together for a while. *He 'pulled a Donnie' there!* I know it was after the birth of son Michael. Any more news about that would be appreciated.)
I knew he wasn't going to quit last year, even though he swore he would, or so I read in interviews a few years back. Too bad they never did "The Brazilian Job"... I was SO looking forward to that.
Last film I saw of his was "The Shooter". Pretty good. I liked the way he looked at the beginning of that film, all scruffy-like. Almost didn't recognize him.
After seeing "Four Brothers" and "Departed", I decided I didn't want to see anymore of those kinds of films. So haven't seen "Contraband" or "We Own the Night" or one or two other recent ones. I'd just like to see him do something else. I love watching Donnie in "Blue Bloods" (and Tom Sellek has still got it!); I keep hoping Mark will show up on the show sometime. I figure they'd cast him as a bad guy, or maybe as a cop. Or they could make him a Reagan, like a cousin or something. That would be cool. I could stand seeing him in some cameo performances now and then. LOL!
It's been 20 years since his hip-hop days, and he's done a lot since then. I'm glad he made it to the "A List", and has had a chance to work with some great actors along the way. Nice they finally gave him a Star, too.
ttfn and TGIF tomorrow! Sarabeth
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Still a fan, but mellowed out now... Reply with quote

Sarabeth wrote:
I first came on here in summer of 1999 (under another name), and then again in 2000 (under yet another name). *couldn't recall my former passwords*... Surprised Was surprised I could get on now. Weird thing is, it won't acknowledge my password so I can update my profile. Oh well. My alternate e-mail now is: vamalocity1954@hotmail.com -- the one on the profile is invalid now.
Hard to believe MW is going to be 41 this year. Married w/2 kids, as far as I know. (Would like to know what year they married, after living together for a while. *He 'pulled a Donnie' there!* I know it was after the birth of son Michael. Any more news about that would be appreciated.)
I knew he wasn't going to quit last year, even though he swore he would, or so I read in interviews a few years back. Too bad they never did "The Brazilian Job"... I was SO looking forward to that.
Last film I saw of his was "The Shooter". Pretty good. I liked the way he looked at the beginning of that film, all scruffy-like. Almost didn't recognize him.
After seeing "Four Brothers" and "Departed", I decided I didn't want to see anymore of those kinds of films. So haven't seen "Contraband" or "We Own the Night" or one or two other recent ones. I'd just like to see him do something else. I love watching Donnie in "Blue Bloods" (and Tom Sellek has still got it!); I keep hoping Mark will show up on the show sometime. I figure they'd cast him as a bad guy, or maybe as a cop. Or they could make him a Reagan, like a cousin or something. That would be cool. I could stand seeing him in some cameo performances now and then. LOL!
It's been 20 years since his hip-hop days, and he's done a lot since then. I'm glad he made it to the "A List", and has had a chance to work with some great actors along the way. Nice they finally gave him a Star, too.
ttfn and TGIF tomorrow! Sarabeth

Hi, Sarabeth. Nice to meet you. I'm Buttercup. Mark has 4 children now. 2 girls & 2 boys. Ella, Michael, Brendan, & Grace. He married Rhea Durham on August 1, 2009.

The last Mark movie I saw, was Contraband.

His new movie coming up in June is Ted. I saw the previews for it. I'm gonna passed it up. I'm not fan of rude comedy.

I love watching Blue Bloods. Yeah, I'll love to see Mark Wahlberg in Blue Bloods. I'll love to see Mark as a bad guy or Regan in Blue Bloods.

I was looking forward to the Brazilian Job. Been cool see that movie. Wonder why they didn't make the movie? The Italian Job is one of my favorite movies from Mark Wahlberg.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the welcome back - still hoping one day I can meet him. 12 years of being a fan Very Happy
ButtercuplovesMark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkWahlbergsNumberOneFan wrote:
thanks for the welcome back - still hoping one day I can meet him. 12 years of being a fan Very Happy

Your welcome. I hope, I can meet him as well. He's my favorite actor. If, i do. I'll tell everyone on here. Mr. Green Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Mark Wahlberg Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: