Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
FEAR
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 1999 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100%. I loved Mark in FEAR. Actually I worked out at the gym to it today, so my copy is getting pretty worn as well. THE BIG HIT was really what turned me on to Mark though. I just fell in love with his character Melvin Smiley.

I would love to see Mark act with DeNiro in a movie. DeNiro is also one of my favorite actors and I think would be cool to see the two of them together. I know they were going to do a movie together but it was put on hold.

MJ
QTPIE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 1999 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I agree with MJ, my favorite Mark Wahlberg movie is The Big Hit, but Fear was pretty good too. I guess me and MJ see eye to eye because I fell in love with Melvin Smiley too. I mean he was so incredibly sweet in that movie! I totally luved him as a hitman with a heart. It was amazing

------------------
Luv,
Isabella :)

MJ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 1999 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to work on Christmas cards and wrapping gifts for my employees tomorrow morning. All this talk of the BIG HIT is making me want to watch it tomorrow morning.

Actually I just watched it on Thursday at the gym but the MARK, the better.

MJ

M
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2000 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie that interested me was the big hit.I saw it from the middle cuz it was on tv and throughout the whole movie I could NOT keep my eyes off of Mark and I just thought he was the hottest guy ever...anyway that same night my sister rented boogie nights so I watched that and as soon as I realized it was the same guy I got totally hooked on him! well I guess this has nothing to do w/ fear sooo.... FEAR is my fave movie!! ~~there now it does *lol*

------------------
~*Bye for now!*~

<3 Kim

Megan51MW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2000 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all of you...Fear and The Big Hit are my favorites, and Three Kings was pretty good too! I have seen Fear and the Big Hit so many times I can like recite both of them...
bambi_whalberg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2000 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear is the best movie I have ever seen! Mark Whalberg is one of the hottest guys on earth! Also, Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress, and they did very well together!

------------------
Smiles,
Bambi
Annie M

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2000 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUESTION FOR MJ:
How can you watch a movie while youa re at the gym???!!! Must be SOME gym! I've never been in one that had video/TV facilities, much less movies!! Cool!
FEAR is my fave film of Mark's, but I also love THE BIG HIT, too. I love the cooking scene a lot. And as we all know, MARK REALLY COOKS, LOL! I'd do kitchen duty with him ANY TIME.
Have y'all noticed that even when his characters are mean or nuts or whatever, he always has a hint of sweetness somewhere? I don't think he can help it; it's in his nature too much! What a honey!!

------------------
Annie M
MJ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2000 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie-
The company I work for has a gym site. Most people go before 8 am in the morning or after 5pn. I work I wild schedule (3-midnight and 12-9 pm) so I go when no one is there. They have TV/VCR combo, so I can workout and enjoy with my favorite videos.

MJ
Annie M

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2000 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, must be SOME company! lol!
Has anyone else ever come in while you were working out to one of Mark's vids? Just wondering if they made any comments about him.

------------------
Annie M
MJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2000 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had someone walk in during the Big Hit. They just worked out a long with me.

My friend and I use to bring the BSB Video with us and you should have seen the looks we got from playing that while people worked out.
The funniest was when three my friends and I brought the movie SPEED to the gym. We didn't realize how loud we were playing it and one girl came in and said she could hear the movie in the alley and our gym is on the third floor.

MJ
Annie M

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2000 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume BSB means "Backstreet Boys", and that is a lot better than the awful junk they played in the gym I used to go to. That is partly why I finally bought a couple pieces of home equipment, so I could have my own music or video to work out by. Music really helps me get through it, but it has to be something I really like. This week, I'm going to be working out to Mark's workout video for the first time. I don't have the weights to do some of his stuff on there, so I'll just do my own thing and watch him pump! I got it mostly for inspiration anyway. I also like to listen to his "Music for the People" CD, and do it.
I wish he had been able to make more than 2 albums before he retired from being Marky.

------------------
Annie M
Donnie.D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Movie fear was so cool. Even thought Mark was a bit crazy, Still he looked good being crazy. The Bighit made me want to luv him even more. Dose any one think he's not fine you must be crazy. Who has his work out video. If you do you are so lucky.
Annie M

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2000 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do. I have just sold 2 copies and I'm trying to buy 2 more, so I can sell them.
If you want one, let me know. If I get any more, I'll post it. I'm trying to help fans get them, because they are hard to come by.
(I already have my own copy, and it is well worth it!)

------------------
Annie M
Maggie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2000 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie, have you heard the big hit soundtrack yet? It's really good and there's a Mark song called "Don't Sleep" that's excellent.
Annie M

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2000 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure haven't! Hmmm...I wonder if it is the same song off his "You Gotta Believe" album, called "Don't Ya Sleep"? I just got that CD yesterday, and I love it! I can't figure out why it sold so much less than "Music for the People". They are both dope, as Mark would say.
Also...altho' I'm thrilled that Mark is acting, I can't help but wonder what would have been, if he had recorded a third album.
H heard an interview w/him, where he said he has like enuff songs written to do 6 albums!
He could put one out under "Mark Wahlberg", for petessake. if he doesn't wanna go back to "Marky Mark". What would be really major, is if he ever did a movie, and the whole soundtrack!! Ooooooooo! I'd luv it!

------------------
Annie M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: