Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Help...I'm confused!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
~StephMW~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 11:58 pm    Post subject: Help...I'm confused! Reply with quote

Ok guys I have a question that i was wondering. At the very very end of FEAR, Nicole stabs David with a piece pipe right...ok well you know how he was obsessed with her and wanted her and everything? Well after she stabbed him, did he still "want" her or did he want to kill her? Cause he looked like he had rage in his eyes and Nicoles dad kept trying to get him away from her so...I'm not sure. LOL sorry it makes no sence as i'm writing this! Hope you guys get what i'm trying to say.
Thanks a bunch

Steph
PrEtTyInYeLo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY STEPH...WELL I SEE WEHRE YOUR COMING FROM...BUT MY OPINION IS THAT HE DID WANT TO KILL HER...HE WANTED TO KILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT WUZ STOPPING HIM FROM BEING WITH HER! GET IT? HEHE WELL THATS WUT I THINK!!!
karebear681

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2000 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was kinda confusing. I'm not sure if he really wanted to kill her or not. If I remember correctly, didn't David hold a gun to Nicoles dads head and told her to tell her dad that she was going with him.I think he was talkng about them getting married or something. So, I'm not sure if he wanted to kill her.
Dominique loves Mark 4eva

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He still loved her because at the end when there going to her house david says Remember Nicoles not in this game. He went over there to get back at her dad mesing up logans house and at the end he wants to get married because he wants her to say good bye to her dad becouse he was going to kill him then get married look at the end of the movie and he makes her say she wants to be with him right before he puts a gun to his head he mentions marriage check it out at the end you`ll see.
Crissy Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a good question i guess we'll never know his intentions toward "Nicole" cuz her father threw him out the window i just got done watchin' it cuz my girl Cassie bought it for me for my birthday yesterday and once she stabs him he starts to walk toward her and "nicole's" dad grabs him and there fighting and he's tryin' to get to her wethere it's to kill her or hug here we'll probally never know cuz "Nicole's" dad grabs him and throws him out the window so...
~Crissy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: