Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Understanding David's character!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Melody2*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 10:18 am    Post subject: Understanding David's character!!! Reply with quote

hey... #1 i would like to say sorry to "Melody" the other user with this name...i'm not trying to copy you... this is my name and i couldn't think of nething else! sorry..
ok but my real comment it: doesn't every girl want a guy like david? i mean, it is probably ever girl's dream in the bottom of her heart to have a guy like david love you! he is UNBELIEVABLY sexy, no doubt.. but there's so much more to it. he kills his only friend (margo's guy), nicole's best friend and almost her family because he can't stand to be anything but everything to her (if you understand that!) he wasn't "conning" her when he said he loved her, he DID love her. he meant it when he said he wanted to protect her. he's is psycho, but it's all because of his upbringing (foster homes etc) mark wahlberg made this character so complete... i watched it again a few days ago and can't get it out of my head.. i can so see myself falling in love with a guy like david. i think mark is a fabulous actor... forget about the marky mark s**t... he's not that guy anymore and ppl just wanna bring up his past cuz it's sells more than what he's doing now, which is being one of hollywoods hottest and best actors.
markymark123jnic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well he was telling the true about him say that he was going to protect her.but i dont know about the love part because if he really loved her he wouldnt have had sex with her bestfriend. now thats not right. he definitly is sexy though. although i probably would like someone like david but without the killing and the sleeping with the bestfriend because then right there he wont see the light of day. i wont be like nicole and just let him, hell no. i will kick the s**t out of him. and that is the truth. i wouldnt care how sexy he is, he aint going to play me like that. that would be a very big no no. lol.
Melody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey *melody2*, i'm not sure about u using my name with a 2 but whatever. My name's melody too, and i thought of using bevause it'a rare name but now that ur using it, it's kind of changing everything around. I was hoping to be the only melody here, but hey, whatever i hope we'll be good friends.
*Melody2*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i think that he loved her in a fucked up way tho... like he felt that he could do pretty much whatever (or whoever he wanted!) he wanted but she couldn't... i know it sounds bad but i still sorta understand his character... i mean not like i would Do it!!! but i don't think he's crazy or anything!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: