Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
funny scene!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angie75

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 2:04 pm    Post subject: funny scene!! Reply with quote

ok..i love the movie, fear, i own it and i watch it all the time...well i noticed that in the scene where david is lying on his bed and looking at all the pictures on the wall of him and nicole and his roomate walks in and says "what the **** are u doing man"..if u look close...he has his hand down his pants and is...well watch it and you'll see...its pretty funny! just thought i would tell u all that...don't know if u have already dicussed it in other messages but thought i would just tell all b/c its grreat!!

------------------
*~~angie~~*
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO WAYY!!! i never notcied that! i'm going to have to go back and watch the movie now! what punishment!
hahaha J/K!

Kim
Markysgurl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also seen that part and thought the same thing and it's great that someone else noticed it and I am not Crazy!

------------------
Don't sweat the small stuff,
but if your thinking
about Mark you should be drenched!
Markysgurl

~StephMW~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not doing that...he just has his hands in his pants...WAIT (LOL)...it sounds bad (really bad) but i don't think that's what he's doing.

Steph
PrEtTyInYeLo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ommmmmmg!!!!! i never knew that! im going to watch it now hehe!!! break me off a piece of dat!!!!!!

ps~mark is you ever need help with that...im here for you baby!!!
Kalli22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha!You girls are too funny! This is starting to sound more like a pick-up bar that a message board!lol And they say guys are bad for that, they should come to this site. )
Melissa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time I saw the movie I was actually not watching the movie but looking for any inregularities on it!! and I saw that one, and I watched it again and again to finally figure out that he's not doing anything....he's hang it's all the way up! you can actually see the whole hand, the only thing you can't say are the fingers!! So actually if he was doing something man he's good!! lol But yeah I've notice that before and no...come on you know. well not know ,know but for the kind of movies he makes if he would have been doing THAT he would like make sure that you'd notice it by the first time you see the movie...=0)
Melissa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time I saw the movie I was actually not watching the movie but looking for any inregularities on it!! and I saw that one, and I watched it again and again to finally figure out that he's not doing anything....he's hang it's all the way up! you can actually see the whole hand, the only thing you can't say are the fingers!! So actually if he was doing something man he's good!! lol But yeah I've notice that before and no...come on you know. well not know ,know but for the kind of movies he makes if he would have been doing THAT he would like make sure that you'd notice it by the first time you see the movie...=0)
Dominique loves Mark 4eva

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2001 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Fear last night and paid VERY close attantion to that part and i don`t think he`s doing what you think his hand is not down his pants far enough its just there
rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is jackin'...or if not that, he's just rubbin' his-self.
why else would he be looking at the pictures of them both?? (thinking back about how he just hit it)
that's why the friend walks out like that cuz i guess he realized that he was jackin' ??

---rabbit---
Bi@n_ca*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL if Mark W. ever visits this site again and reads these messages he's going to think we're a bunch of pervs

But you do have a point in what you're saying.... so, since I was freezing images from the movie for another topic, I froze an image of this scene too so everyone could have a look. (yes I have nothing to do LOL)

Melody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His hands are not far enough down for u guys to think what u think he's doing. Actually, a lot of guys just keep their hands in their pants. It's new to me. Don't worry u guys. This is one of those things where it's not what it looks like.

By the way Bianca...nice work getting those pictures up!
M Factor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohmigod. you guys almost gave me asthma with my cold i was wheezing so hard!!!!! lol. that's brilliant!!!!! thanks for putting that 'up'... ahem.

i would have to say (being a studier of the male kind) that mark is just 'resting his hand' in his daks. boys can't help it. this is true. it's a bit like how they can't help spreading their legs really wide on public transport so you end up squished in the corner body hugging yourself.!!!lol.

or how they keep their hands in their pants (read trousers if you're a pom), just so they know IT'S THERE!

boys will be boys.
FearFanatic16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he dont have his hand down his pants its crossed at his lower midsection of his stomach it just looks like its down his pants, trust me ive seen that movie about 1000 times.. and im still counting
Emat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...I TOTALLY noticed that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: