Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
WAS i the only one who cried when he died and did they have

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrayZ4Mark32

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 12:16 am    Post subject: WAS i the only one who cried when he died and did they have Reply with quote

Okay now every1 can u answer me this? Y DID SHE KILL HIM?!?!? i mean w/the freakin peace pipe too! they could of just put him to jail or got him some counceling! was i the only one that cried when he died??? personally the dad could of died in my book.....i think i would of chosen mark....yup i woulda! wut about u? did u cry?
**MARK_LVR**

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The character of David was derranged and wasn't at all Mark. I didn't cry because David scared me!!! If a guy tried to molest me in a bathroom stall I would be scared. And if he tried to kill my family and raped my friend I wouldn't want him to live. He could go in jail but I still wouldn't feel safe.
hot_girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cryed to! Why did they kill him! He was like so sweet except for the fact he was messed up in the head! They could have just put him in jail and got him some mental help! I mean he's so hot! And it was so sad when he died!
*Melody2*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i cried too! and even when he died, if i was nicole i would have run downstairs and outside to see him when the dad threw him out the window. i thought it was so sad. but i think they i would have killed him too... i mean i'm totally in love with david/mark but your dad should mean more to you!
**MARK_LVR**

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm...Ok If your crazy boyfriend held a gun to your father's head and tried to kill him would you cry in real life or go to see if he was ok after they threw him out the window? I wouldn't
CrayZ4Mark32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You obviously dont know my dad....lol but the decision would be hard! i mean hello? its mark! and i did cry a lot. but it doesnt mean i wouldnt of contemplated killing him. but i would of thought to long to decide, byebye dad hello mark!
MarkyMarkZHunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw Fear for the first time last night and I cried when he died too!! I probably wouldn't if it was real life tho! But Mark was so sweet and then I still felt for him when he went psychotic! LoL!
marks baby love

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY GURLZ,

U AIN'T THE ONLY ONES THAT WERE SAD WHEN MARK DIES IN THE END!! I WAS SOOOOOO SAD, BUT IF THAT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE I THINK I WOULD OF DON THE SAME SOoOoOoO..... but its o.k cuz its only a movie and i no hes still with us!!
iris_babe14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey girls. i cried my eyes out when he died. i screamed the first time i saw it,childish i know but i didnt expect it. its still a kick ass movie though! good thing it was just a moive though. mark is just an awesome actor,i thought he was the best in the perfect storm, then i saw FEAR and that totally changed my mind! i love this movie! its my favorite now! but yes, i cried too and i did the second time i saw it.
markydirk88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2001 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never cried i havent brought myself to watch his death scene i think i'm beter off staying away from the end of that movie
Fearless01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why all you people say that you cried when he died?? Did you cry when Nicole's friend Gary died?? I just think that you are weird for crying.
Cherry007

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember it's acting whenever he did something bad in the movie i was like AHHH HE'S ACTING
ALL ACTING
MARK IS NOT LIKE THAT

but then i thought of him with his shirt off and i was like YAY
yeah im a pig
sage123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was sad too! i mean, even though he was a physco, it made him kinda attractive. everytime i watch it i hope something different happens(even though i know nothing will)
Emils122

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you guys. I think Mark is great and all, but, I was quite happy when his character died. He was just way too scary and pyscho. It's part of the performance. I feel that b/c of the fact I was happy that he died...Mark actually did a superb job of being a bad guy (obviously). Just remember:It's not Mark...It's David.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: