Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I'm new,can you answer some questions I have

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ILOVEMark4eva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 8:19 pm    Post subject: I'm new,can you answer some questions I have Reply with quote

Hi everyone my name is Lauren and I'm new to this message board. I just want to say that I loved watching Fear. I think I watched it like eight times. He is so hot and his voice is really sexy! I just wanted to ask- I tried looking for the song "Irie Vibe" from the movie when they are at the Largo in the beginning, I can't find it anywhere! Can someone help me!! I also wanted to know where to find "The Illist" by marky mark. I want to hear it. I listened to "Good Vibrations" and does he rap the whole song? I love his voice! Did he get arrested when he was younger? can someone tell me more about him. I know enough but I want to know more! Please help me!! thanks so much, Lauren
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well welcome Lauren. First, if you read down a few posts, you'll note the soundtrack to Fear was never released. Don't ask why, cause nobody knows for sure. You'll just have to be satisfied by what you hear on the DVD/Video.

Re: Good Vibrations, yes it's him rapping thru out with a sample from Loleatta Holloway's Love Sensation.

As for your other questions, most should be answered on this board somewhere if you use the search button and read the FAQs I posted on the board. If you have a bit of time on your hands, you can visit my website. It should give you a good foundation on Mark.

Lianne
ILOVEMark4eva

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lianne! Your info was helpful!
marks_latina_bebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey lauren !! i'm also new to the message board. i agree wit u mark is so hot in fear and his sexy voice drives me up the wall. well, if u wanna know more about mark...it helps to read any past interviews he's had. u can look in www.markwahlbergfan.com they have mad interviews and other stuff.
peace ~1~
gwendy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: