Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Mark Quote I was lookin for - here it is!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wahlberghunnay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 7:39 pm    Post subject: The Mark Quote I was lookin for - here it is!! Reply with quote

Just in case your interested!!

David:Its time to go Nicole. But first I want you to do the right thing and say goodbye to Daddy.

*Points gun at Mr Walker's head*

Nicole:No!!!!

David:What? You wanna go with me dont you?

*Nicole nods*

David: Well alright them. Come over here and give your daddy a kiss goodbye. Its not easy to give away your daughter.

*Points gun at Mr Walker's head again*

Nicole avid! Dont! Please!

David: Nicole I know this is hard. And Im sorry it has to be like this. But it does. Its not our fault. Its his. I tried so hard to be nice, to get him to accept me. Cant you see all he wants is for you to be his little girl foreva? You dont want that do you?

*Nicole shakes her head, David kisses her cheek*

David: Its ok. All girls cry at their weddings. And I know this is going to be hard but we'll get over this. Together. Nobody else, remember?

*Mr Walker gets out of the handcuffs and attacks. David points the gun at his head*

Daddy, you will forever hold your peace!!

ANOTHER ONE I LOVE is when he is at the door and he says:

David:It coulda been different Mr Walker. You shoulda let nature run its course. In the end it will anyway. SO LET ME IN THE FRIGGEN HOUSE!

The face he makes is so scary lol!! Those arent funny quotes, but I think they're really good ones

Well ttyl!!
Emat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, good stuff!!! He is even adorable when he's a total psycho. ..as long as it's a movie! Listen next time to the tone of his voice when he says, "You want to go with me, don't you?" It's really very sexy. It sort of gets scratchy...can't explain, but check it out next time. I know, he is a total nut job! Such a waste.

"Mr. 'Wawkuh', pleasure to meet you sir"

"You know Steve, you're really not a homosexual...you seem like a pretty solid guy, you should lighten up on yourself...I'm hip to your problems"
Wahlberghunnay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah yeah that boy has dah sexiest voice ever! lol i watch the movie every night when I go to bed..it helps me sleep i dunno why. I think itz that voice of his!
ILOVEMark4eva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the part when he's all: "You know mr. walkah, you really aren't a homosexual, you seem like a pretty solid guy you should lighten up on yourself( we aren't talkin about me we're-)of course we are.....blah blah blah and it seems you aren't keeping up so to speak your bargin with the mrs. cause if you were she wouldn't be all over my stick!" I love that that whole scene but didn't wanna type it up. I also like it when he is following gary into the woods and gives this whole "knocking down walls" thing. Does anyone know the whole quote?
dancindiva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im watching the movie right now so this should be right:

david: hey gary
gary: david...
david: gary did u know i grew up in a lot of different places?
gary: uh no actually nicole told me u (gets cut off)
david: ah ya, bridgewater (and a couple other places but im not really sure wut they r). u know what they all have in common gare? leak walls. actually thats y they moved me around so much. id pound on the wall and id break then theyd move me to the next one and the next one until they finally got sick of buildin walls and they just showed me the door. wut a useful up-bringing it turned out tho gare. theres always walls, usually the most fleshy kind that try to get in the way of me and it, wutever it may be. silly silly people tho, then sumthin like they: dont wanna be knocked down. cant tell exactly.
dancindiva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is stupid but for some reason i luv the way mark says "alright" in fear. whenever me and my friends watch it they always agree. lol kinda strange. am i the only one that thinks its kute?
Emat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I noticed that too. It is hard to spell out the way he says it...sort of like "ah-right"
dancindiva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, kinda like that. i got this picture of him in the middle of saying alright in the movie and i luv it!
Emat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time I am thinking of is when they discover the house all busted up and Logan says "Let's pay whoever did this a visit" and that is when MW says "alright" in that cute way.
dancindiva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah ya thats definetly my fave. and that look he has on his face while he says it... ooo thats hotta
wahlberglover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What scared me a little when I saw the movie forthe first time was the fact that he was so believable. It just goes to show what a great actor he truly is. My fave line is "My parents taught me when something seems to good to be true it probably isn't." I thought I would melt when I saw the look on his face .
100%M-A-R-K-Y

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancindiva, when Mark is talking to Gary, he says "Weak Walls" not "Leak Walls", like he says they were weak because they couldn't hold him in.
dancindiva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really? ive been sayin it wrong all along... somtimes its hard to understand him with his accent. well thanx for tellin me
twinkle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh, I'm reading these posts and I just have to buy the movie. I absolutely love it! I rented it fora week a while back and watched it every day but I want to see it again. I'll have to look for it in the store cuz the only one I could find to buy was The Corruptor whicH I did.
Emat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it...best movie purchase I never made! I tired myself of it, that is how much I watched. I was, like, manic about it! LOL

"Hey"
"Hi"
"You're not dancing"
"I know..you aren't either...how come?"
"'How come' what?"
"How come you're not dancing?"
"Well, because nobody's asked me"
"Oh"

Yes, that was from memory...thank you, thank you!

You know, when you just read dialogue like that, and are not seeing it performed, it is amazing how stupid and banal it sounds! But when that scene was acted I melted!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: