Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Fave Scene in Fear
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rabbit, he acted it out to u? That's so cool!
canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2001 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of my favorite scenes is of him playing pool in the begining when nicole first see's him, with that tight shirt.....yummy, he looks soooo hot!
MarksLilSisFromDot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my fave scene is when Mark is tellin the dad off when the dad confronts him. when he is like "thats why your wife is all over my stick" HELLO!!!!! omg he is so damn hot when he is mean.
B@dlady

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fave seen is when Mark,Nikole and her step mother r in the pool.
Cherry16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite scene is where David and Nicole are getting to know each other on the bench after the club. His voice in that scene makes me melt.
MaRkIsMySeXyBtCh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear is one of my favorite movies Mark has done. i watch it all the time!! lol! I love the whole movie but i guess a few of my favorite parts are... of course the roller coaster scene... he can do that to me anytime!! LoL!! i like when nobody is home and he and nicole.. well yea you understand... then the part when he was talking to nicole's dad and said "i also noticed that you aren't keeping up your end of the bargain with the misses, otherwise she would be all over my stick.." HeHe, i mean come on who wouldn't be on his stick???
Meg227

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my fave scene was when nicole(reese)sees himplay pool!WOW he looks good!!!!
xo1hurley1ox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um so basically there is not one best part in the movie theres a whole lot .. basically the best partS are the rollarcoaster scene when he was rubbing her fn crotch!um so amazing....the part when hes getting out of the pool oh man so nice...and the SEX scene basically i would love to be wokin up but him and his gorgeous body everynight..him pullin the panties down...mark i must oh man your unbelievable and i would f you all night long-i def hope he makes more movies like that one! peaCe Destiny
MarksGrl22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite scene has got to be after David gives himself that bruise.. and Nicole comes in and gives that whole schpiel to her dad.. and then she gets in the car.. and when she drops into the seat you get the scarist/sexiest look from Mark and they speed off.. i think that was taped really well!! And my other fave part is the rollar coaster.. without a doubt!! that's so sexy and they play the best song.. uh.. it's amazing
Megs
milky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some reason i like the scene thes doing the tatoo! when me n my sisters first watched it we kept imagining him saying "nicole for ever" with teh boston accent n ow its this thing we always do saying "FO EVA!" we keep saying that to everyone we know! lol
ILOVEMark4eva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's hard to name one part that was my favorite because I love the whole movie except when david and his friends kill the dog. =( Anyway, I love the roller coaster scene. And I love it when they are in the pool and nicole and david are kissing and he looks at nicoles dad. I like the part when he looks in the peephole and says "so let me in the F*cking house!" So I think you can see I like practicly the whole movie. Ok well I'm done. =)
BrownShuga82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie as a whole is my favorite, but if I had to choose a scene, it would be when him and Reese are alone after the rave. The way he talks, smiles and looks at her....if I were her I'd be all weak inside. And do ya see when he licks his lips-YUMMY!!!
music4life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the scene when Nicole's father pulled David over to speak to him near Nicole's school. Anyways her father was threatening David and he said these exact words that still make me laugh to this day:

"....I'll cut off your fuc**** ba**s, shove it so far up your a**, it'll come out your damn mouth....You got that, 'friend'".

I found that to be hilarious!!!! And David's expression just made me want to grab him so tight and kiss his angry, vengeful face.
CrayZ4Mark32

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay i know it might be weird but i love the part when he stix it to her father when they have there "talk". i mean when he talks about how his wife is .....well lets just say all over a part of him and then starts beating his chest u just get so into the movie! its gr8!!! and i like when he screams through the peep whole to let him in!!!~ERIKA
P.S. I cried when he died, just cuz he was a lil cray-z dint mean they had to kill him
~*~MaRksGiRl~*~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav seen is basically the whole entire movie..but i like th epart where their sitting on the bench after they first meet, and he leans in to kiss her...everytime i watch that scene i get all tingly just watching his lips the way he kisses on the cheek, and then moves to the lips...yummy i wish i was reese for that one moment...
he is soo sexy!!!!!! i luv him off!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: