Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
David=perfect boyfriend 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-Jay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
I agree, i reckon he is the perfect b/f. Even though some girls might find it horrible that he beat up her friend it was right of him to protect her. He didn't know that it was her friend, like he said '...all I saw was some guy with his paws all over you.' I'd love to feel safe like that in a hunks arms.
elisabet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, (why am I getting myself into this again...!!) Have either of you been in an abusive relationship? I mean, David was not and not meant to be the hero of this movie AT ALL, Marks' character was killed off because Hollywood needed a happy ending, it doesn't always end that way, Mark was playing a psychotic character, which he obviously did very well judging by your reactions, but in REALITY, find yourself a good man (hang on, I don't know how old you are) who treats you, your family and friends with respect and can **** you just as good!!!!

Hi and welcome to the board Sorry that the first time we 'speak' is a negative reply from me, but when I come to this forum and read 'isn't 'David' a fantastic guy' it's like a red rag to a bull.
elisabet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't 'perfect boyfriend part one' closed?
City Gal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dear!!
marks baby love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, she's right (elisabet), a perfect b/f?!?!? wth is wrong with you?!?! he's a freakin freak!!!!!!!!! yeah he was a bad boy, and yes i do like bad boys, but c.r.a.p.p.e.r.s not that bad!! a b/f can be overprotected no problemo but man not to the point he like kills the freakin guy!!! and Mark'sBaby4evaorelse you didn'thave to tell us how you wanted to be with mark in the bedroom!!

------------------
Micha xoxox
Ktbspa

[This message has been edited by marks baby love (edited August 10, 2002).]
Marks Baby

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david(mark) would totally b the best b/f. un till he slept wit margo then turned on nicole at the end. she should have went home wit him and nun of it would have happened. LoL o well. i luv mark!
asta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what makes you think he hasn't been with margo before that incident??

actually i would love to be with him (david) for just a fling, but something tells me he wouldn't be to keen to just let the person go as soon SHE has gotten what she wanted....his looks are hard to walk away from though Razz
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it was closed.

A boyfriend who kills people, pets and sleeps with their best friend is just the BEST kind of boyfriend. It doesn't matter because he's good in the sack, he loves and protects his girlfriend from his OWN swarmy friends. Oooooo I want one too! NOT.

Sorry for being so sarcastic, but given the statistics of domestic violence, I can't be sure if you guys are in abusive relationships or even actually believe that stuff. There were alot of girls in my school who were/did. If not, good for you.

Like Elisabet said, David is not the hero in the story. He's the villian and a psychotic character. In many real life cases its the girl who gets killed or maimed by her boyfriend. Or like in Nicole's case become the reason for murder. Abusive boyfriends have been known to kill coworkers, family members even perfect strangers who they perceive as being a romantic threat to the person they love (ie Gary) and get the girl caught in the crossfire.

I don't know maybe some are mixing their love for Mark for the character he plays? Whether if you realize it or not, domestic violence/abusive SO is a serious issue and not to be taken lightly as Nicole found out almost too late. Its not like you have a house designed by now CSI head man (William Petersen) to protect you. lol

Anyway, just so you know I and others aren't just labeling David as a sicko, take a look at the links below and read just how many of the characteristics David has of violent losers. Also there's a bunch of links to finding help (heavily US based - but your country should have similar organizations) if you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship.
http://www.pbs.org/inthemix/shows/show_dating_violence.html
http://www.drjoecarver.com/loser.html
Warning signs that you're dating a Loser
Joseph M. Carver, Ph.D., Psychologist
http://www.ccfv.org/offenders~.html
Traits & Characteristics of Violent Offenders
Community Coalition on Family Violence
http://www.bwss.org/abuse.html
What Young Women Should Know About Abuse by Their Boyfriends
Battered Women's Support Services

Oh yeah it also works the other way round, women battering men and also in same sex relationships. Whichever, anyone who abuses you does not deserve you. [End of soapbox]
City Gal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done and thanks Lianne I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing when I read the above messages regarding David as perfect boyfriend material, some men treat woman badly cos the women let them and I hope none of you ends up as a victim cos you wont be liking it then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: