Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
my opinion on FEAR

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sez88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: my opinion on FEAR Reply with quote

Fear- I watched on the 6th of november 2003 on british TV. And i relised that today you get the odd few who end up falling in love and becoming an obsessed physco e.g. David (Mark Wahlberg) and it's not just men it can be women. But the fact is who would like the something happening the same way to them as in the film, i know i would'nt. and i dont think anybody else would. Beating up your friend till he's dead, sleeping with your best friend, telling you a pack of lie's in front of your face and being totally obsessed with you and following you where ever you go.
There is always a dark side to everyone.
know doubt something like this happening in mine or your life could destroy your trust in men. ( even though Mark is a really nice guy in real life) but in this film, it moved me a lot apart from the whole rollercoaster scene, that just yak. My opinion on Fear is that it is a great move to watch and for me is moving as well as Mark being so hot, but i would hate it if anything so bad in this film happening to me it would be terrifying.

can any body else share my opinion on this film please feel free to do so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: