Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Marks Kisses and His Age
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
josie651971

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand either why it matters if you are 2 or 20 years apart from Mark. It's not like we would get married to him or anything. She was just trying to hurt other peoples feelings. Thanks markluver for standing up for us younger fans!
funkybunchluvr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

props to the kissin! i think the way he kisses is extra sexy with suga on top baby! i wish he would kiss me like that..dayum! okay so MAYBE im dreamin` but, hey whatever *laughs* oh and by the way...i totally agree with markluver because i'm 15...he's what? 31? lol i know that is a little far fetched knowing he's about 16 years older than me and all but, that doesn't matter, all that matters is the attraction between each other..you know..the chemistry? anyways, i just thought i would add that *mark you rock my world baby!*
asta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really couldn't care less how old he is....his kisses though, i can describe that in one sentence, butterflies and mega jeallousy towards reese witherspoon and every other co-star he's had
Mel&Mark714

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Is hott as all **** ! I would love to kiss him! He kisses sooo passionatly and he has those lucious lips!!! I would love to kiss him anywhere anytime!!!!!!!!
funkybunchluvr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dayum straight baby...*give momma some suga*

------------------
Brittany
sExY_BiTcH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if u guys havent seen his video " Good vibrations" DOWNLOAD IT!!! he is soooooooooo hot in that video ! its marky mark good vibrations! download it its worth it! hes sooo sexy ! n no1 diss his kiss OMG he looks like a REALLY good kisser !! id kiss him anytime!! :p

Markschik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back to your play pens gurls! its time for your nap im 25 and mark is 32 now im his ex and take it from someone who nows mark can move that tongue and lip me and mark were together when he kissed that ***** reese and we fought and broke up so anyone who wants to chat cum on and chat sometime.
krissu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to markschik - are you sure you not dreaming? donīt be mad i just wanted to know. if you are sure then you can talk about it more
ilovemarkw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, im a new member and i just noticed that i have a username similar to ilovemarkw44...sry bout that i didnt know u had that name..
top_tulip

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:d:d:d MARK IF U READ THIS THEN I WANNA SAY THAT I HAVEN'T KNOWN ABOUT U LONG BUT FROM WAT I HAVE SEEN AND READ ABOUT U I THINK UR A GR8 SUCESS AND A VERY SEXY MAN I DON'T CARE WHETHER UR 30 OR 100 COZ IN MY DREAMS U WILL ALWAYS BE MINE
LAURA
XXXX
Micher6571

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think mark is a great kisser all around. he's cute, hott,sexy etc. to everyone who likes him. But why fight over an age gap. There is almost 15 years(him being born in june of '71 and me being born in december of '85) between me and him and i do not care.some people find love in older people. is there a reason why that one girl can not like him. on my personal opinion i think the one girl that got mad about it was violating that other girl's 1st admendment. I would think it would apply here too. OH YEAH TO THAT CHICK THAT YELLED AT THAT LIL GIRL, ITS NOT LIKE THERE HAVING SOME KIND OF SECRET RELATIONSHIP THAT COULD GIVE HIM 20!!
Lillie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so right Micher. Guys it is not like they are actually dating in real life?!? Like if i say that i think George Clooney is also handsome (he's like 40-something???) That doesnt mean that i'm gonna jump in bed with him. It's just daydreaming, it's harmless.

------------------
"I can't" is dead and buried at the cemetary. "I don't dare" is buried in the grave next to it.

Love Always Kanika

vickkait

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**** I'm older than mark, and I think his kisses are hot, I wonder if he would be interested in an old bag ????? I wish !!!
My daughter adores him also but she's only 10. I guess you can have great taste no matter how old your are.
Micher6571

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally i don't think age really matters if it is like a fantasy type of thing. But then again some of the younger women are interested in all the money the older man has. But, one scenerio that I don't get is that Anna Nicole had/ has all this money and yet she married an old man, which I find she married him for the money and possibly the trust funds he had set up for when the day he might go. Thats the only real problem with younger people liking older people. They might be after their money. People shouldn't marry or date or fall in love with someone just because they are rich. They should fall in love for the heart's sake not the bling bling. MONEY DOESN'T BUY YOU EVERYTHING. NOT HAPPINESS,FRIENDSHIP OR THE HEART'S GIFT THAT WILL LAST A LIFE TIME.
becks_uk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say there is nothin wrong wit the way he kisses or his age. thats the way he is. no-one can change that.
me birthday same as his 5thjune.

keep it real.
a.v.f.c
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: