Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Marks Kisses and His Age
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilovemarkw44

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yall need to stop hatin on other people. i am a little young , but i am not a baby. for crying out loud i can dream can't i. quit stepping on my dream cloud. thanks marks baby love for actually sticking up for me. i got to go for now. i will t2yl.

------------------
markluver09

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never even seen some of these members in the "general discussion" forum- ya'll should come there.

Ok, I noticed the kissing thing 2 and I think its HOT AS HELL! He could eat me up!!!

But to this Daeina person- WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM? I don't get mad easily but she REALLY pissed me off! I can't even get out what I want to say- R U INSANE? A babysitter? Look- most 14 year olds are babysitters themselves! I know I can't cuss as much as I wanna b/c I'll get kicked out- but ok, do u know how many people get married that have 20 or more year age differences? Examples:
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
Eric Clapton and his new wife
Celina Dion and her husband

Who gives A u know what about what their ages are? 1/2 of the people on here are 13,14, 15 year olds.

I don't know about ya'll, but I have heard a heck of a lot more "nonsense" that actually is nonsense (unlike what you said). So get a grip! Its not just Mark, tons of young girls liKE, or just think guys are hot- I think George Clooney is sexy- I know 8 year olds that like Brad Pitt and there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL!!!!!!!!! Its not like they wanna go to bed with them, just thinking they're cute- there is nothing wrong. And Mark isn't AMZINGLY far away in age, I bet if you took 20 people you would find that some of them had had a relationship with a much older man.

Its not only that I'm mad u got so crazy about Ilovemark44 b/c of her age, its no big deal! I'm 14- but its not that u are sayin that Mark will never be with a girl so much younger, its that ur ignorant enough to believe that BS!!! THAT is the nonsense!!!

By the way- Mark is 30 years old. Born 1971, like dancindiva said. I'm 100% sure.

[This message has been edited by markluver09 (edited January 14, 2002).]
milky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

props markluver!!! I totaly agree, i read that and i was like "what?" Since i was 12 (now 14)i've stayed at home alone from 5 to 10. (my dad works till 10, my oldr sis went to night school, my other sis works, my mom spends hald the year working in Brazil) I usualy make dinner, wash the dishes, and find time to babysit for some extra cash. I doubt i need a babysiter. Also the age thing is crap, as long as your in love it doesnt matter, unless its a nasty age difference like 60 years (Anna Nicole Smith).
The actors that I like and find sexy are all like 15-30 years older than me, like mark, george, tom cruise, bruce willis,etc.
markluver09

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you milky!!! Someone who supports me. U definetly don't need a baby-sitter.
HoeBag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PEOPLE PEOPLE!! MARK KISSES PERFECTLY! I dont care how old his is, he can have me ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
hisgirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he came over to my house and kissed me like THAT, I'd go through rings of fire for him. What a babe. I'd love to lick his whole body.
lil_chynacali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i gotta say is that age AIN'T nothin but a number.
JuniorAndMarkyMark

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know...

Anyway... god I love how he kisses... I would do anything to be Nicole in that movie.... ANYTHING!!!!

MarkLuvr4Evr

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with MarkLuver and i think that one chick was way out of line for thinking 14 year olds need babysitters. I am almost 18 and have been babysitting since i was 11!!! So...what shes smokin i dont know...all i can say is drugs are bad So Miss Daeina...if your anything--your a hypocrite...talking about how "her age difference is such nonsense"...well guess what? You are dishing out nuthing but nonsense yourself! Sorry if this doesnt make much sense--i was really angry so i typed whatever was on my mind Very Happy I fully suport MarkLuver tho--let her dream all she wants...its not like shes hurting anyone or anything.

THANK YOU!
<<applause and standing ovation>>
Jess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kno this sub is old but im reading it for the first time and... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
City Gal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love reading all this old stuff, especially when someones got everyone mad! I wonder if she ever came back??????
markluver09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah I totally freaked out! Not that I have changed my mind! And thanks so much to MarkLuvr4Evr and sorry I didn't reply sooner. I just haven't been in this forum since February I think. I wonder if she still posts? I don't think daena or w/e has been back...hehehe
elisabet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you know, some people's sole pupose for posting is to make people angry and respond in a negative way, good riddance to bad opinions is all I can say!
no fear 25

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark kissing!! wow what else can i say i get butterfly's literely every time i see him kissing any lucky actress & wishing it was me also he does'nt look his age he's very young looking even these day's.
markymarklover1982

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is everyone debating on his age? read the posted date it says august 8 2000....he would be turning 30.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Fear All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: