Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Boogie Nights!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Super Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 1999 1:13 am    Post subject: Boogie Nights! Reply with quote

Hello. We've transitioned the Boogie Nights guestbook to the chat board. Feel free to discuss the ins and outs of one of most most critically acclaimed hit which garnered Oscar nominations. Topics can range from 'Was it fake?' (yes it was) to whatever. Have fun.
-Mark
tisha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 1999 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to see boogie nights when it was out in theatres...i thought it was a great movie... everyone should rent it..although at the end of the movie when the lights came up my biology teacher was the guy that had been sitting right in front of me the whole time!! i wont go into detail on how awkwward it was to see him there...some stuff in this movie he neglected to teach me in biology class...mark was great in it...dont think anyone could have done it any better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: