Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
boogie nights-awesome movie-mark is so great

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carrie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 7:59 pm    Post subject: boogie nights-awesome movie-mark is so great Reply with quote

hey, i saw three kings last year and i have been such a fan of mark wahlberg since then. he rawks, and three kings is the best movie ever! last night boogie nights was on FX so i was soooo happy. i had never seen it before. i have to be honest, i thought it was very disgusting in some scenes. but i was sooooooo amazed!!!! mark was soooo awesome!!!! i mean, i knew he was a really good actor, but when i saw this movie i just fell in love with him agian. i don't know he is just really good at what he does. i didn't get to see the last hour of the movie which i hear is good, but what i saw was really great! i thouhgt the scene where his mom screams at him and he yells at her was awesome! he is a great actor and is very under-rated. i love him!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Boogie Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: