Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
DVD review mags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fitzy

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 11:08 am    Post subject: DVD review mags Reply with quote

OK now i think they do this just to make us so jealous but 2 DVD mags(fight clubon cover of 1 and Denise Richards on cover of other)
UK Issues..........
Have 5 Star reviews of 3 k on dvd saying it is a must have DVD but and here is the rub US imports! but of course according to the man in the know, reviewer man! this is no problem if your player accepts region 1 discs
so home I go and hunt the help section on my computer too find that I can change the settings YEAH!!!... but that if i do It stays that way and can only change back once(I think changing it might be a bit xcessive for one movie even if it is 3k)
So the moral of this little story is that maybe I should wait till sept when Region 2 disc is released........
But the reviews are excellent and are 2 pages long lots of piccies
And I know this of absolutely no use to u all but I had to get it outta my system
that's it
cheers
fitzy
Stine

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I don't get what your problem is.
It's great if you can change your DVD-player to play the region 1 disks, and even for free?
It's not like you can't watch region 2 movies anymore, if you enable the other function, if that's what you mean by "changing back".
I just got 3K on region 1 DVD my self, and I can tell you that you shouldn't wait to see it if it's possible for you to see it ealier, it's so great! The best Mark-movie ever in my opinion!

Stine
fitzy

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think I should probably speak to the makers, but from what i can figure if I changed it to R1 i can only play R1 but I'm not sure
Are you saying that region one players are ok to play any discs
What don't want too have happen is that I won't be able to play any rentals or others as everything here is R2
Oh I,m confusing my self here
but believe me if i can figure it all out and it plays whatever I will be into the online store faster than u can say Assmap!!
Thanks for the info
fitzy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: