Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Robbed Again!!!!1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelly Higgins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2000 10:07 am    Post subject: Robbed Again!!!!1 Reply with quote

Mark and the Three Kings team were robbed of more Oscars!!!
Mark so deserved a Best Actor nod for Boogie Nights in '97 and this year I was almost certain he would garner a Supporting Actor nomination but no!!!
It was a very tough category to figure into - Jude Law, Haley Joel Osment and Tom Cruise were all deserving of the award! But once again the fuc*ers at the Academy decided that Michael bloody Caine was the best. Like **** !!!!
Mark don't fret baby! I love you so much and the support from all your fans shows that you definately are the best!!!!!!!!!!
Dominique loves Mark 4eva

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelly,
I totallt agree with you he deserved an oscar but he has got to and definitly deserves to get one for his upcoming movies espacially POTA

[This message has been edited by Dominique loves Mark 4eva (edited July 10, 2001).]
caith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to sound mean, but i think the only reason he is not being nominated because he was a rapper before, but i do think he is a good actor, but with the planet of the apes being 1 of the biggest block busters of this year he may get nominated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miaka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in fairness, i lyk mark...in fact i luv me goonieberg but i tink planet of d apes is trash....but 3 KINGS is GREAT!!!
sweet_as_suga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark is a good actor and everything but the only movie that I think that he deserved and Oscar for is "Boogie Nights". Even though Three Kings is one of my favorite movies of all time and it would be good to see Mark win an award for a movie that I loved so much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: