Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
favorite part in movie
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mst3a

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2000 2:06 pm    Post subject: favorite part in movie Reply with quote

My all time fav part in the movie was the part when mark said "there's a document in that guys a**" it was so funny! i was just straight up hystericle!the down side was looking at that mans bare pale buttocks!

sincerly tati,
-the new gurl on the board-
fitzy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2000 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOoooh it is sooooo long since i seen it but i loved the bit just after the cow "it,s all cow"...and mark starts sing the beach boys song....
also the cell phone scene ...
and the one where he tries to break open the door in the bunker and archie helps ..hey those two can kick down my door anytime!!!
and the one ....
ok i shut up now
cheers
fitzy

mst3a

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2000 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those were all funny parts too!i love that movie!

tati
Artificial Evil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2000 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the cell phone scene... It really does amaze me how he can act so- I don't really know... nice... alot of people can... but something about the ay he can do it is... different... the only part didn't liek was the wife lady... not that I was jelous (i mean... please....) but I just don't think hse was a very good... I don't wanna say not a good actress... just to squeeky...and freaky... I don't think she really fit the part all that well

------------------
Renee Lexisiaa
loviatt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite part is where Mark is trying to open the door. Ya know where he shoots it and then tries to run into it? He is soooooo cute after he runs into it and hurts his shoulder, the look on his face is classic!!!! He is a HOTTIE!!!!!!!!
Stine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to agree with fitz and say the part where he sings those "I get around" lines
BaByGiRL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the huge drunken party scene! When he is on the guys' shoulders singing I luv it!! I love where he starts rapping and where he dances too! That's my favorite movie!
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the whole entire beginning of the movie! when they're partying in the tent and mark is screaming. ahhh i luv it! its so funny! and where he's like 'take a picture!!... another!! and the part where he's like ... 'now go find cheif so i can look at my iraqi ass map' or something like that ... i thought that was so funny! hehe
loviatt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked the part when it shows the sub-title thingy that says" Troy Barlow- new father" and then it shows "Conrad Vig-wants to be Troy Barlow" i think his last name was Vig)
I also like the scene where he is dancing in his "long johns" and the 2 other guys join in. he is soooo cut with his hair like that i wish it was like that all the time don't u?

Luv Mark Always,
Lacy
kittycat_love Mark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,I think like a lot of you,I loooooove the part when they r in the party,he looks very cute!!!!I also like the part when someone took pictures of Troy and Conrad,he looks strong!!!!And the part when he say "is all cow"and then he start singing the Beach Boys song,he looks...,oh,I don't know how to said it,very very very cute!!!!I just love him he's one of the most cute guys in the universe!!.Well,that's all.Ciao
He's so cute.
Kittycat
Oh,and his hair,I will like to see him always with that haircut,he looks so good!!
angelik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the part when he asks if they are shooting anyone. He is sooo cute! And the part when they start shooting people and it's all in slow motion, that was sooo cool!

------------------
~*Tricia*~
SeraPhina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree wif Fitzy......
even though im the new girl..
i gotta say.. Mark is hot when he removes the cow head from the bonnet and begins to sing "I get around"
Ive had that song stuck in my head for weeks **lol**
k cya yall
***************SeraPhina************
BaBy_GirL_27

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2000 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav part in the movie was at the beginning when they're all drunk and dancing, when Marky has that towel thingy on his head and is doing this little "rolly" dance and rolling his arms backwards...that was the most adorable thing I've ever seen!! =) And also at the beginning when he's asking the guy those questions about shooting the enemy, the way he said it was sooooo cute! He's just such a good actor and manages to look so sexy without even trying. Too bad he didn't actually read these posts...

------------------
Isabelle AKA BaBy_GirL_27
BaBy_GirL_27

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2000 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav part in the movie was at the beginning when they're all drunk and dancing, when Marky has that towel thingy on his head and is doing this little "rolly" dance and rolling his arms backwards...that was the most adorable thing I've ever seen!! =) And also at the beginning when he's asking the guy those questions about shooting the enemy, the way he said it was sooooo cute! He's just such a good actor and manages to look so sexy without even trying. Too bad he didn't actually read these posts...

------------------
Isabelle AKA BaBy_GirL_27
*Batgirl*~ClooneyChica~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... well, the funniest part was when Conrad said "You mean, the little cubes you put in water to make soup?" and Archie replies "No, NOT the little cubes you put in water to make soup". Also, the part where they're all imagining they're day jobs...and Conrad is imagining him home at hicksville. LOL.

My favorite serious moment...wow. There's so many. Probably, the milk truck scene, and also the end scene where they're all released. I don't know!! It's such a great movie. There are too many scenes to choose from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Three Kings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: