Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Boston Herald link!! (TPS info.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie M

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2000 8:55 pm    Post subject: Boston Herald link!! (TPS info.) Reply with quote

This comes from my pal Janet, who lives in Dorchester. She is not an expressed Mark fan (tho she thinks he is okay), but she knows I AM, and is keeping an eye out for local info. on him! She wrote, and sent me this link--

"...Anyway, I will save all clippings for you from the 16th (June). Welcome Home Mark.
> Later Dudette,
> Janet"
> http://www.bostonherald.com/news/inside_track/trak05252000.htm

If this doesn't work, try it without the "/trak05252000.htm" at the end. It should give you a page right before the article page, which has a headline and link to the article on it. (Hope that makes sense!)

------------------
Annie M
KristyKay

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2000 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Annie! If you hear where in Boston this is going to happen, let us know!!
Annie M

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2000 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, the premiere will be in Gloucester. I think there are some extra events in Boston (been a while since I read the article.) If I lived up there, I'd make sure I was in Gloucester on june 16th. That is 2 weeks from this Friday. And Mark's birthday is this Monday!

------------------
Annie M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: