Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Perfect Storm Premiere
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KristyKay

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2000 8:24 am    Post subject: The Perfect Storm Premiere Reply with quote

Has anyone heard anything about a Hollywood premiere in Gloucester, MA? I'm just wondering if they'll be doing one there since they filmed some of it there. If anyone knows, please post or send me an e-mail.

Kristy
Laura

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2000 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristy Kay,

I haven't heard anything about a premier there, but I will talk to his managers & find out for you. Should have an answer for you some time this weekend. However, Mark S and I should be at the LA premire and will be taking pictures which we plan to post on the site when we return. And yes, we will try very hard to get as many pics of MW as we can!

Respectfully,
Laura
KristyKay

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2000 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Laura - that sounds great! I'll look forward to your response. If there's one in Gloucester, I'm so there.

Kristy
Annie M

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2000 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura,
Wow, thanks for all your and Mark S.' efforts on our behalf! (And what a job you have! I think I would do it for free!) lol!

------------------
Annie M
Laura

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2000 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, right now this is just something I'm doing to help Mark S out. My 9-5 job is at Idea Integration where I also do web design stuff, but the content is not nearly as interesting...

BTW I spoke to his mgr very briefly today, and we will talk more later today so I should have an answer for you by tomorrow...

Respectfully,
Laura
Melissa74

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2000 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, could you ask if they will be a premiere
for perfect storm in NYC.

thanks
Laura

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2000 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only premier that Mark Wahlberg will attend as far as we know is the one in LA aprox one week before the national premier. The movie release date is set at June 30 (Friday) so that will be your first chance to take a look. Wish I could bring better news, but perhaps better news will come along soon!

Respectfully,
Laura
jordanelmena

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2000 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura,

Do you know if Mark is definitely going to be at the premiere in Atlanta with the rest of the cast? It's for the Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention, with a buffet and auction. I would like to know because a friend of mine would love to go. I noticed that it was taken off of the site, so if you want to e-mail me, my e-mail address is Jordanelmena@aol.com. Thanks!
Kate2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2000 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura, you said in an earlier message about the LA premiere being in LA. Do you know where it will be?? Any further information would be so much appreciated!!

For all you Mark fans out there, thank you for your wonderful messages and great info!
Laura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2000 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the premier in LA will be on the 26th, but it is not open to the public unfortunately. However, Mark S and I have plans to attend & take lots of pictures. We will post as many pictures as possible on this site once we return. You should be able to find out about local premiers through local publications. I'll ask his office today, but they don't always know the dates for all premiers in all cities. Sorry!

Respectfull,
Laura
Kate2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2000 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Laura for your reply! I appreciate it!

Kate
msintome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2000 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is interesting. In two days time (22nd June), I will be sitting in a cinema watching The Perfect Storm. And it will be a public showing.

The Perfect Storm is being released in Australia first (I just double checked my local cinema times - [url=http://www.hoyts.com.au)]www.hoyts.com.au)[/url] - however I have no idea why. The media plays the shorts to it almost every ad break - so its going to be quite big here.

So if you want all the goss on Mark's latest offering, I'll post some as soon as I've seen the movie. Unless no-one wants spoilers !!

If anyone has any idea why it was released here first, let me know. This is very unusual, as we always normally have a 3 month lag behind the US.

Cheers,
Marcus.
Kate2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2000 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you that live in the Los Angeles area, the radio station KLOS is giving away tickets to the PREMIERE of The Perfect Storm!! You might want to listen and be the right caller!

If someone wins, you better take me!! ;o)
Kate2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2000 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The premiere in LA is being held at the Mann Bruin Theater in Westwood if anyone is interested.
*TiGerLiLy*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2000 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you CAN see it!! there's going to be a live webcast of the premiere on June 26th at 7:00pm at this site!: http://www.warnerbrothers.com/pages/link/external.jsp?url=http%3a%2f%2fmovies.warnerbros.com%2fpremieres%2ftheperfectstorm%2findex.html&fromtout=home_menu_movies_item9

ahh i'm so excited!

Kim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: