Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Saw Mark at the Premier last night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
insidegloucester

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2000 3:10 pm    Post subject: Saw Mark at the Premier last night Reply with quote

Thought you would like to know that I attended the premier last night in Gloucester. It was amazing. It was shown in 8 theatres in one large complex in Danvers, MA. I was lucky enough to be seated in the same theatre as Mark (and George Clooney and the director). I don't want to say too much about the movie in case some of you haven't read the book.. I don't want to ruin the experience of seeing it. And it IS an experience. The special effects are probably the best I've even seen. The first part of the movie sets up the story about the fishing industry and the characters. But the majority of the movie focuses on the storm itself. The last 1/2 hour is very difficult to watch. It is extremely moving. Of course Mark is great in it. I actually had the chance to say hello to him at the post-premier party. He was very gracious, many many people were inundating him with requests for autographs and pictures and he accommodated everyone. He stayed for the entire party, which didn't end until after 1am. It was a very exciting evening!.

------------------
Yulinka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2000 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!! good for you!!!!!! It sounds like it was the place to be!!!!! Glad you had a great time!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: