Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Reviews and how's it doing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2000 2:27 am    Post subject: Reviews and how's it doing... Reply with quote

I thought I heard The Perfect Storm made a lot of money this holiday weekend, trouncing The Patriot (yay!). Can anyone clarify?

I just saw the movie, and though the beginning was a bit slow, once the storm became a bigger part of the story, the movie was amazing!

Special effects aside, the movie provided some of the most haunting ocean scenes since Titanic. The scenes of the ocean, both calm and rough, were mesmerizing. Watching PS just makes you realize how helpless humans are when they're thrown into nature, and I couldn't help but think my eating fish was the reason why those fishermen were out there!

Mark does a wonderful job of playing a rookie out at sea. What a sweetie! I thought he was a bit underutilized, but I guess everyone's role seem small compared to the storm.

I also thought George and Mark had great chemistry together, proving Three Kings wasn't a fluke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: