Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Sydneys reaction to the Perfect Storm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leilani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2000 4:42 am    Post subject: Sydneys reaction to the Perfect Storm Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
About a week ago, Mark's movie, Fear, was on in Sydney. I watched it and I thought it was fantastic although I was with my friend and she spent the whole movie asking me if anyone was about to be killed. Anyway the next day at school everyone was talking about how they taped Fear. A few days later, I went to see the Perfect Storm with some of my friends. The cinema was absolutley full! All the girls were gushing over Mark and all the guys were raving on about chucking popcorn at people. When it started everyone sat there in silence up until the shark scene where the entire audience screamed. 99% of the girls in the cinema started to cry in the last half hour and it was waterworks when Bobby was in the water all alone. Everyone applauded at the end of the movie. I thought the effects were absolutley breathtakig and Marks acting was very real and admirable. Love you heaps Mark!-Leilani
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: