Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Question.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashy55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 10:22 am    Post subject: Question....... Reply with quote

Where did you film the perfect storm??? and was the water computer animated or did ya film it in a pool??? I am a little confused??
**MARK_LVR**

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where they filmed it but it was indoors and the were just on a big boat and yeah I guess they used computer animation.
Zusie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2001 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that they may have filmed on location in Glouchester, for the beginning. The boat was done on a large sound stage with a boat rigged in a huge pool and they used cgi to fill out the background.
ali

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the storm scenes they shot on the biggest sound stage at Warner Bros studios in Burbank. The director had ahuuuge pool constructed with the boat in & wave machines & stuff, but blue screen around the edge to computer create a lot of the sea. You can't tell what's what in the movie which is great!
V

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a DVD player, the Perfect Storm has some really interesting "behind the scenes" footage. Did you know that Mark was seasick for much of the filming? George Clooney said Mark would throw-up every other line, he got his leg caught in the fake shark, nearly drown a couple of times and busted an eardrum. Amazing!
Emat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clooney and Mark are in some kind of pissing match even though they pretend to be friends...I bet Clooney made that stuff up to make Mark look like a p--sy! Hollywood is very cutthroat, ya know? Let's face it, Marks's success has surpassed that of George, who will always ultimately just be Mr. ER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: