Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
has any one met mark?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caylene02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 7:18 pm    Post subject: has any one met mark? Reply with quote

i got to meet him twice by my friend because her dad is a producer for the perfect storm
MaRkYmArKLoVeRDA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2000 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEA I HAVE MET MARK MANY TIMES.......
ONLY A FEW MINUTES LATER I WOKE UP AND REALIZED I WAS DREAMING BUT I HOPE ONE DAY THAT DREAM COMES TRUE NO JOKE I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MEET MARK YEA U MAY THINK WAT AN OBSESSIVE IDIOT OK I MAY BE A LITTLE OBSESSIVE BUT I HAVE A WEIRD FEELING I AM GONNA MEET HIM LOL STUPID BUT TRUE
LOVING MARK ALWAYS,
DIANA
why did i write in caps lol
HutForMark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I ment Mark last week at the Danvers premiere of the Perfect Storm. He was so hot and sweet. He also signed a autograph for my friends and I.

------------------
%Caitlin%
Caylene02

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2000 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is cool that you met him too. he is sooooooooooo sweet and very nice to talk to. it was great meeting him he gave me and my friend a hug and a kiss on the cheek. it was the happiest time of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becky_B

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met him on the set of Metal God. I went to Seattle just to catch a glimpse of him and they ended up using me as an extra in the final scene!!! When I realized that I'd be walking 2 ft away from him I about passed out!! He was so nice, we were waiting for them to film the final scene, for the 10th time, and he stopped right next to me, smiled and asked how I was doing!! It was so exciting! Then I hung around after (where I wasn't supposed to be,) and waited for him to get out of the crowd and head back to the trailers. I just went up, shook his hand and told him he did a good job, then some small talk and then my friend asked if we could take a pic of him and he asked a friend to come over and take a pic of all of us together. When he put his arm around me, well, it was HEAVEN. He is soooooo NICE!

------------------
Becky B

[This message has been edited by Becky_B (edited 07 July 2000).]
Dubies88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey
i met mark 3 times when he was in gloucester filming and when he was here promoting the movie and at the premier. he is the sweetest guy. if u wanna know anything else e-mail me or something i would love to tell u about it!
Dubies143@hotmail.com
Danielle
loviatt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Becky_B! do u have the pic? Do u have a scanner? can i see it? i love looking at pics of him since i haven't been able to meet him. could u send it to me?

Whimpi36@aol.com

Luv Mark Always,
Lacy
marks sweetie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2000 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its so cool you guys got to meet mark i have always wanted to meet him but i really dont think i ever will but if i keep dreamin maybe one day it will come true!

i will always luv mark! <3

from,
alicia
KerryMRW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea could i see the pic too because i love to see Mark he always looks gorgeous. I wish i could meet him you people who have are really lucky your'e all making me jealous saying he hugged him and kissed him WHY CAN'T I TOUCH HIM? Anyway see ya

kerrymrw
marklover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2000 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky_b can you e-mail me that pic with you and mark i would love to see it.
erin_noel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2000 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Yup... I definitely met him. Check out my post "SORRY I LIED MARK, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT." Feel free to email me.. I would be happy to answer your questions. He's the sweetest for sure. erino@webcombo.net

Erin
KittyCat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2000 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long before he became a movie star...
Before his days as an underwear model...
Before there was a "Funky Bunch"...
...when he was just Donnie Wahlberg's sexy little brother. I met him.

And then there was Good Vibrations...shows at small venues, parties at the Hyatt on Sunset Blvd, throwing ice off the balcony...the Mondrian, the Bel Age...the roof. running up the strip, rentin' convertibles and doing do-nuts in the parking lot. Shopping at the Beverly Center...BarOne, the Roxbury, the hills...Rock'n'Jock Basketball, the Big.A.s.s.Bus,Boom! Arsenio...Duke's, those gawd-awful tiger's milk bars, ninetendo!, Magic Mountain, cross colors and the c/c b*tches, and then he went off to be a movie star and that was it. He smelled so good (Obsession for men) and he was soooooooo charming and sweet. ...callin' me "cutie" in that soft voice, or "baby", best of all when he'd say my name. Some of my very best memories are of him...I miss you, Mark.

Meeeeeeeeow......
The M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2000 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear KittyCat....
I have asked you this before,on the "general mark disgussion" section....I would really appriciate if you would chare your memories with me....
Maybe you could mail me some time...?

nilsenmarlene@hotmail.com

The M
ELLEN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DIDN'T MEET MARK BUT MY UNCLE DID. MY UNCLE LIVES IN GLOUCESTER AND WENT TO THE CROWS NEST A FEW TIMES. WELL, MARK WAS THERE AND MY UNCLE SAID HE WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE HE HAS EVER MET.
MW4EVA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Mark at the premiere of The Perfect torm. I knew The whole crew of the real Andrea Gail. I was crying so hard that Mark kissed me on the cheek. I was in heaven. I also met George Clooney,Diane Lane, John C. Reily,Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. It was really a coll fun night
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: