Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Has anyone read the book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twinkle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:36 am    Post subject: Has anyone read the book? Reply with quote

I'm thinking that I'd like to because I thought all of the characters were really interesting. I'm wondering if the book goes into detail about who these people are?
I especially liked Bugsy and when he met Irene. I'm wondering if there was more to their relationship?
MarkyMark651971

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have read only the parts about the character because the rest of it is boring and every time it is in the subject of the character "Bobby" comes into the story line i imagine it being mark lol
MarkyMark651971

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and for the most part there is nothing in the book about irene its just about bugsy being depressed because he doesnt have a gf...there are things in the book that are much diff from how they are in the movie for example in the book it is bobby and bugsy fighting not murph and sully

------------------
"the vibrations good like a sunkist many wanna know who done this marky mark and im here to move you rounds the groove you and im here to prove to u that we can party on the positive side all positive vibes come along for the ride thinking you can feel the rythym is my occupation so feel the vibrations"~ MMatFB good vibes

"You gotta protect yourself, but when you do that, you set yourself up to miss out on unconditional love."~Mark Wahlberg

"My brother Donnie's a perfectionist when it comes to performing, but I'm a perfectionist in my own way, too. I want to perfect my own image." - Mark

MarkyMark231812-aol
23=brian daubach
18=johnny damon
12-tom brady
jus in case u planned on askin me that....

aim- JohnnyDavidDamon or NaStoRioUSbiG or jOhNnYbRiAnDoUg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Perfect Storm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: