Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
fav quote!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Basketball Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I want Mark Wahlberg...!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: fav quote!!!! Reply with quote

hiya,
first of all i would like to say ive just watched the film again and it is an exellent film that sends out a strong message about the destruction that drugs can make!

secondly i would like to know wot your favourite quote was??

My favourite was wen they were all sat on the steps and that woman comes over and asks them if anyone wants a date, Mark says "yeah me sweetheart." His voice sounds soooooo sexy i love it.

Also wen he is reading from jimmy's book in the basketball courts and talks about them gettin high and he says "wooooo" he sounds ded sexy there aswell!

So wot r ure fav quotes???

------------------
\^^/_*Ash*LvZ*Mark*_\^^/
4cSlater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite would have to be when hes reading from the book too. I also like it when he has an argument with Pedro just before a basketball match. He says something like
"I swear to god don't u ever talk about my mother again.................are you coming or do I have to beat u in the head again" it's been awhile since i've seen it so that could be totally wrong.
I like the film but don't watch it as often as I should because it's depressing.
rockstar75

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONE of my favorite quotes is, "If our school was this nice, I'd go more than once a week."
devoted2mark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i luv all of those quotes . he is soo unbelievably adorable in that movie. i like when they r in the ice cream stor and padro isnt movin and mark says " what am i hallucinatin(sp) here?" Hehas that cute lil thug accent.
Tommy Florida

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"GROWING BOYS ARE HUNGY MOTHER FU--ERS" Yep, that is my favorite Marky quote from THE BBALL DIARIES.
**mArKs AnGeL**

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all those quotes

------------------
*Neva say 4eva coz 4eva isnt real*4eva's what u think & 4eva's what u feel*So if u say 4eva plz promise that u'll try*but never say 4eva cuz 4eva makes me cry*

funkybunchluvr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, i'll probably sound like a non-hard-core fan if i say this but ive never actually seen the movie! i just bought the dvd thought lol, im trying to buy every mark movie that is out there! he is so **** hot and..since i have some free time tonight i think i'll watch it!

------------------
Brittany
funkybunchluvr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay you guys..i watched the movie! *yay for me* lol, and it was AWESOME! i loved mark's acting job in the film as mickey! and as far as quotes go..i agree with the first post..the "any of you guys want a date" one where he says "yeah, i do sweetheart." i have to agree, gotta love that brooklyn/thug accent. *muahz* i love you mark!

------------------
Brittany
MarkyMark651971

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was a great movie (its even better on dvd with the whole extras thing, they interview Mark) all of marks lines in this movie were good one of my favorites was when he said "if our school was this nice id go more than once a week"....there are so many more that are great but that one is especially....my favorite part of the movie was when they were in the locker room with the pills in pedros hat...thats a great scene.
funkybunchluvr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, good scene.
phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the part at the beginning when mickey screams "hey"
i also like in the locker room when he says "tough guy"
also the prt in the ice cream palor when he says "don't make me do it i sware to god" soo good
and then when dannie is twistin his arm he says "dannie come on" i dunno i watched that movie to much but i liked his pants!!
ShInInG sTaR 2000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the part at the beginning after the guys have run away from that man who Pedro throws up on, when the music stops, and this little old lady is getting into her car and Mark walks up and screams "HEY!"

I laugh at that every time. I also love the bit in the locker room when he's arguing with Pedro.

OdVib

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBD is one of my favourite movies. Are we talking about Mark quotes here or just the movie quotes in general.

I agree with all of teh Mark quotes, fantastic. I haven't seen it in a while because my friend has it even though I bought her it for christmas... she has my copy, which is on tape. I think I'll be getting the dvd one for xmas though. Anyways if we're talking about the movie in general I love them poem bits. Jim Carroll is a very good poet, I think.

I love the accent!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Basketball Diaries All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: