Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The Corruptor duh!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Corruptor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lexy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 11:19 am    Post subject: The Corruptor duh!!! Reply with quote

I just saw The Corruptor the other day and didn't get it at all!!! Was Chow Yun Fat bad? Or just in the end? Maybe I should've been listening completely LOL. Please if any one saw this explain!!!

Lexy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW... Wasn't Mark just the CUTEST when he got his award? He just looked so adorable!!!
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as your resident chinese american, I think Chow's character wasn't all good or bad. He was working the system as he knew best. It's a bit hard to explain, but the Tongs do hold alot of power in Chinatown. Even if people won't admit it, these things do happen, but not as often now with Asian gangs about. But the Tongs also do alot of good for people in the community.

The title of the movie really refers to the guy who was trying to corrupt Danny.

Oh and yeah I love a man in uniform! Except army stuff (it itches and an ugly color-I was in rotc)

Lianne

[This message has been edited by Lianne (edited July 30, 2001).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Corruptor All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: