Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
YAY! I saw this movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Corruptor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: YAY! I saw this movie Reply with quote

Finally saw this movie. It started off sort of confusing to me, but in the end it gets really good and you realise what's going on, it's good in a way to have that hidden from you. Make it surprising. ANYWAY Good movie! It's a good one to watch for something different. Me and my brother were like "WOOooowW!" in some action scenes hahaha.

Got to say, Mark has made some great film choices in his career and whether he believes it or not.. I think he's got better and better over that time and every film in his slate is a milestone. WHICH every film he has done that I've watched.. I've enjoyed on some level. Smile (By the way, I've only got to watch like... three+ more films... and I've seen his whole film collection!, and own them Razz)

God, I laughed so hard in some parts though. And Mark is absolutely cute in this movie (as he is...always Surprised) His smile is contagious!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Corruptor All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: