Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Marks funk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Traveller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4cSlater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:23 pm    Post subject: Marks funk Reply with quote

Just saw traveller there is a charisma about it, I cant't believe Bill Paxton left Mark to go be with Julianna that was cruel. I love it when he puts on his cowboy hat after they switchced the money he looks so adorable! In fact he does all the way through the film.

Anyway does anyone know what the songs mark was listening to in the movie where called - you know the rocky ones I thought they sounded great I looked at the credits but that ain't no help.

Long live the wahlberg spirit
4cSlater

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a tough question because i'm slightly biased I think every mark movies good.

It's not one of his best - his characters really kinda moany (but i think sometimes thats sweet.)I'd say see it because it has it's moments it's funny in places but it's mostly drama

Mark:she's beautiful
Bokky(Bll Paxton):so's the sunset but u aint fuc*ing that either!

CUTTING ALL THE **** IT'S GOOD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Traveller All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: