Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
MOvie Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kramzgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 12:29 pm    Post subject: MOvie Cards Reply with quote

Not only is there going to be several action figures but collecter cards. The cards are made by Topps. The card will be coming out in July and from the sounds of it before the movie. There will be a total of 90 cards for the first series. There isn't any comment of there being more then one series but if you ever were a collecter of this kind of thing Topps is known for having more then one series. This fall there is also going to be a game. If you want to find out more go to www.topps.com and scroll down to entertainment and click on it. From there, there will be a link to P.O.T.A. Cheri
Kathleen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm soooo glad I have kids!!!!! they'll be my perfect cover for buying the merchandise!!

They can play with the ape dolls...I get Leo..and of course all the Leo cards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: