Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
What do you think of POTA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markysgirl87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:31 pm    Post subject: What do you think of POTA? Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I was just wondering, what do all of you think of POTA? I've seen the trailers on the net and me and Mariana (milky) went to the website, looking for those card things. I think it looks pretty good and I think that if I had read the book that I would enjoy it a lot more. I want to see it when I come back from my vacation. Oh yeah, I'm going to Alberta on Friday until the 21st of July, just to let you all know. I saw some pics of the monkeys and they look so FREAKY! Scary! REALLY! Anyway, what's your opinion on it? I personally think it's going to be great (For reasons other than the fact that Markie baby's gonna be in it!)

P.S. to Mariana: Hey Mariana, I just wanted to tell you before we go on our trip since tomorrow we're going to be busy getting ready and stuff that I might have to see POTA a few days after it comes out because I have an operation on the 26th and I don't want to phone since our line's not only busy but I'm busy too, with packing and stuff. And this message will stay up so you won't forget too! Okay, seeya!

[This message has been edited by markysgirl87 (edited July 04, 2001).]
milky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello shaila! (markysgirl87)
well fine then i guess i have to watch it ALONE then watch it with u hehe! What are u opperating y didnt u tell me ???? ohh i cu just dont like me enough! ok FINE! lol j/k
I thin kthe movie is gonna b better than the first one cause they changed it a bit n i hope there wont be a "love" or "making out" scene between mark n a monkey! *shudder* ne wayz call me when u get back u hobo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: