Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Boston- HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 1:05 pm    Post subject: Boston- HELP Reply with quote

I need to find out any information on how
to get tickets/where/when the Boston POTA
premire is happening. Please help me, I'm
desperate!

Thanks!

Jess
Kris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is at the new Loew's Theater near Boston Common (I believe it's on Tremont St). I called the theater for info and they didn't have too much. They only could tell me it's this Thursday and that it's invitation only. I still plan to be there to see him walk the red carpet! I hope this info helps.
jessia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the best! Thanks you so much. I am still looking for more info, like what time it starts, what time he's supposed to
arrive, where the afterparty is, what time
that starts..all that good stuff! So if you
hear anything else, let me know. Thanks so
much though. I'm going to try to be there.
Kris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome! I wish I had answers for all your questions! About the time, I did ask that as well, and the man I spoke with (at Loews) said he didn't know (which seems odd to me) so I asked what time Premiers usually are and he said 8. I would guess that he'd arrive maybe an hour or so before that?? I don't know though, I'm just guessing. I'm planning to arrive early in case of crowds...I don't know anything about where the after party is. I don't know where you are from, but if you're near Boston and you get KISS108 on the radio, listen to the Matty show (weekday mornings). They've been talking about it, the DJ's Matty and Billy are very friendly w/Mark and they are planning to go to the Premier and party. They may say where the party will be. Also, Mark will be on W/Matty Friday (7/27) AM.
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from USA Today: The Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation will be launched Thursday with a benefit screening in Boston of Planet of the Apes, with Boys and Girls Club members in the audience. Wahlberg, who co-stars, was a member of a similar club in Dorchester, Mass., and attributes his success to its influence. His foundation will aid enrichment programs for young people.

The screening, at the new 19-screen multiplex Loews Boston Common, will be followed by a reception and silent auction of Apes memorabilia at Pravda 116.

Lianne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: