Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I SAW IT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkWahlbergsNumberOneFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 4:06 pm    Post subject: I SAW IT! Reply with quote

yup! i saw it! IT WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT !!!! i actually got up early and walked to my movie theatre and waited until it opened so i could get tickets. by the time the theatre opened probably about 70 people were lined up, i was 2nd in line. sooo i got a ticket for the first showing. my mom told me to wait until my friends wanted to go but whatever, like id wait to see mark! so i went BY MYSELF and still had a great great time... and i came home all happy! IT WAS AMAZING AND MARK WAS AWESOME AS USUAL.. U GOT TO SEE IT I LOVED IT !!!!
MW4EVA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it too. It was so good. Mark Wahlberg was a cutie. Hey wasn't it funny at the end? Me and my friend saw it and we tought it was funny at the end. This one kid said eeeewwwwww when Mark kissed that ape. The whole theater was laughing
depgirl247

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny like how? Like ha-ha funny? Did it amuse you? I thought Mark kissing the ape "Ari" was cute. You may be too young for this, but that's what "monkey love" is all about: animal attraction!!!
depgirl247

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, you guys are all too young. Nevermind!
gatorgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My boyfriend and I saw planet of the apes tonight. Great movie! I was blown away with especially the costumes. Tim Roth also made a great job...definitely a thumbs up on this movie...
cheers4mark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this movie last night and it was so awesome. It is definitely the best movie of the summer. Mark's proformance was so incredible!!
NsYnC Justin Ashley OtOwN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please explain ending to me. I dont uderstand it. E-mail me so you dont have to post the ending on the borad. Thanks
JTarpley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the movie yet, but from what I've seen on various talk shows and E! and others the ape costumes are incredible! I mean they look so real. Do I see an emmy or golden globe nomination for best costumes or costume designs soon? Maybe some kind of of nomination for Mark perhaps? Who knows.

Jenny
loviatt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it on Friday!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! I loved it, Mark did so well and Helena Bonham Carter has been my favorite actress ever since Fight Club came out, I was really excited to see her in this cinematic work of art!!! I hope theres a sequel, though I really don't know how that would work, STOP READING RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT! How would they do that?? Mark on Earth where Thade is the ruler or however it ended...eh, well anyway. I love all of Tim Burton's films, so I knew this one would be even better, he always seems to top himself. I thought maybe they coulda done something to make the apes be able to talk better, but I don't know what they woulda doen, and I'm really not one to speak so I'll shgut up. However, (beside the fact that sometimes I couldn't understand the apes words), the make up was incredible!!!!!! Tim Roth has sexy evil eyes! lol anyway...yea.

*hugs*

Lacy
SuzieQ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SAW IT ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND IT WAS AWESOME!!! I didn't expect it to be so violent though...lol. The special effects and make up was incredible. It was definitley the best movie I have saw in a long time. It was worth the $40 you end up spending at the movies for one night...lol. Can you tell how old I am...lol!!!! Did I tell you how much I liked the movie? LOL!!!

Peace

Suz.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: