Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I met Mark!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessica C.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 10:19 am    Post subject: I met Mark! Reply with quote

yesterday (7-27) I went to trl at 9am to make sure I got in to see MW. He is my life idol, and I think he is so talented and a great ispiration. ANyway, I am not a regular at trl, i am 20 and this was my first time. I will only go back if MW is there. So I got in and at the commercial break I was dancing to "Baby got Back" and i look and Mark is watching me dance and smiling at me...I know b/c when he saw that I saw him he waved at me. O my god! THen if anyone saw the trl interview he mentioned me and my friend dancing. Well he was the nicest guy, and at the commercial I asked him for a hug and he was so sweet, he hugged me. He looked greater in person! But I wanted to tell him how talented he was and how he was a inpiration to me and how I respected him so much, but it didnt happen. Maybe next time. If you guys have any ?'s write back!! Love,

JEss
markysbabe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey jessica c!!! that was you? i taped trl that day b/c mark was on it. were you one of the two black girls that he was smilin' at and stuff during the interview? you have got to tell me everything!!!! please!! what was it like seeing him in person? you actually got to hug him!? i am soooo jealous! so was he as sweet as he seems? doesn't he have the most amazing smile? please write soon! thanks!
~markysbabe~
Lexy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are sooooo lucky Jessica!!!! I need to know everything that went on during commercials. Was Mark really as sweet as everyone says or not? I'm just guessing, but I'm pretty sure he is. He is such a total hottie!!!!

[This message has been edited by Lexy (edited July 31, 2001).]
Jessica C.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, no i wasnt the black girls...I was the girl they showed 3 times during his interview. Then during the commercial I reached out my hand and he went to grab it and i asked for a hug and he so sweetly said yea sure. His shirt was so soft and his muscles were great!! I love him! He was soooo nice!!
mrksdahotness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the luckiest person alive I would give ANYTHING to hug Mark! I'm s0o0o0o0 jealous ohhh shudder shudder! It's kool tho cuz wutever chance you get, take it!
Jessica C.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys! yea it was a dream come true take care
Marky Marks Honey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky!
starlight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, congratulations, Jessica! You're so lucky! How awesome that must have been! Now, could you do the rest of us here a favor? Could you pray that we'll someday get to experience that as well?
Jessica C.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks starlight!! i will definatly pray! Hey, I learned from meeting MW that if you REALLY want something you can get it...I did thanks guys! love ya!
markymark123jnic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you lucky girl. why can something like that ever happen to me? i'm dieing to at least hug let along talk to him, that is my dream. but i guess i have to wait. i have heard the saying good things will come to those who wait, but i dont know because i'm "SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING". oopps sorry for the yelling. lol.
jenyaznakedsmile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah we all absolutely love mark wahlberg, we read about him in articles, we look at pictures of him, we fantasize about meeting him, we adore him, but the truth is, we can't have him. yeah its taken me a long time to accept that hahaha i feel so pathetic when i'm all like mark mark mark cuz im wasting time drooling over some guy ive never met, some guy that i dont know [even tho i might think i do from reading interviews], and that ill probably never even meet. im sure hes a decent guy with tons of great qualities and one day he's gonna find his soulmate, but goodness, its not gonna be anyone here [altho we might want it to be that way] so my advice is, dont waste time fantazing about someone you can't have, instead, why not go out and meet someone who you CAN have and move on? being obsessed isnt all that healthy and instead of using your time here, why not go cill with friends, volunteer, go do some karoake?
yeah unrequited love, if u can call it love [more obsession than actual love] sucks.
MAGGIE64

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHHHHHHH
you hugged MARK??!!!!
that is so amazing!!
ur so lucky!
Ashy55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what shrit were you wearing because i also taped it and i watched it at least 5 times in a row?? what did you look like??
Jessica C.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wearing a black sleevless shirt and jeans....I have long brown curly hair....they show my friend and I three times during his interview. I am not that great looking..lol...take care
marks angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U R THE LUCKYEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!! WOW!!!!! UR SO LUCKY...OMG!! I WISH I WAS U SO BAD! I LOVE HIM!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: