Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
I want to be an ape extra in the sequal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thadesgrl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: I want to be an ape extra in the sequal Reply with quote

I need to know who to contact for info on trying out for a part as an extra in the sequal. I would make one heck of a chimp chick! I just want to be in the background as sort of a coimmonly used extra. I can walk sit and run, climb and make facial exspresions like a chimp and i just need to know who I need to contact and how to try out for a part as an extra in the new movie. If anybody could give me some e-mail addresses or whatever to get me the audition try outs for the future i would be sooo gracious.!!!! thanks
ari
Donnah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeaahhhh
thadesgrl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm serious peple i need help. All the extras in the movie were just ordinary peeps and I plan to be in the sequal so help me out a lil!!!
HeavenlyOne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far I know, I haven't heard a confirmation there is going to be a #2. I know that Mark said he would do it it Tim Burton asked. But so far, nothing has been said.

^i^
thadesgrl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx but I know there's going to be one. The producer guy zanuk i think thats his name.. well anyway he said they were. does anyone know how you audition and if they were actors. if they weren't I'd like to give it a shot. it would mean alot to me and I know I could do it. I've watched the behind the scenes stuff and it wasn't hard for me to be a chimp and all! Watch out ari! Lol
well keep informing me!!!
Helen

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch you don't get a lungfull of Fuller's earth.
Ixtapake Media Council

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm Brien Crane from Brien Earth Networks, but I would like to be one of the actors too. I'm really good. Let's say that the Apes arrest Leo for landing on the restricted area at the end, and they send him to jail or captivity, and he finally notices that he was not the only human who landed on this planet. See when he thought he was going home, he went back through the time warp again,... too fast, and threw himself into the future, where as the Apes ruled the Earth. And remeber Krull (the ape who aided Ari) told Leo that " Thade will keep coming for you no matter what!) We'll he has him now, and me to. Like, I'm playing as General Ixtapake, and Leo sees me and remebers training under me and knows he is not the only human on this (future) planet. I would really like to go through the adventure with Mark Wahlberg and Ari, and Krull, Thade, and the rest. I would do a good job acting. Very good job. The only thing is, do I have enough money to get to where the auditions are held. I wish they would have it somewhere in Texas, Close to San Augustine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: