Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
MARK! YOU KNOW, THAT MOVIE DID NOT END RIGHT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ixtapake Media Council

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:50 am    Post subject: MARK! YOU KNOW, THAT MOVIE DID NOT END RIGHT! Reply with quote

Now personally, I love Planet of the Apes. All the technology and scenery and the theme of the whole INCOMPLETE STORY! Now I have heard of the term suspense, but what Tim Burton has done is just unbelieveable! This ending has left me beyond suspense. Like I want to know what happens... will the apes arrest Leo?, Kill Leo?, or send him back to the other planet? Maybe there are humans already there that General Thade has captivated. I want to know! As soon as possible! All of my family and friends say they want a Planet of the Apes II, and I do to Planet of the Apes 2. Continue the fascinating high action story. The ending put the whole movie in the trash. You have to make up something else! WE WANT MORE!
WITH MARK WAHLBERG IN THE MOVIE!, and the rest of the same characters too. The ending was just not right for America! Does anyone Agree?
Maria Luvs Mark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree! I can't stand the suspense! I thought the movie was great. But the end came as a shocker. They should complete the story.
Phillygirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, that's very true. The original movie really left it with an end. I mean, if there was never a sequel you would not have wondered what happened. But this movie it was, "NOW WHAT?". I hope that Tim Burton, being the master that he is, gets going REAL SOON on the sequel.
marks baby love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was cool, But I don't know, I felt bad for Mark! I must go save him!!
They better have POTA II!!!!!!! Or else I'm going to get very angry:@
Micha xoxox
ktbspa
Helen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a brilliant ending. It had a huge impact on me. It is the same ending as the novel.
Ixtapake Media Council

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Tim better get his roll on or something. You should see the demand for the sequel at cinemax.com and sbrien.crane.de . I mean I know the movie has a messed up ending, but these people are hysterical about the 29.95 they paid for it! Boy, there angry with the ending. But fer real though, Tim just cant leave us hangin like that, he's got to do something. And since Tim is angry with cinemax at the moment he is not even considering a sequel, because of the cost and conditions. and if Tim's not directing the sequel, then Mark is not in it. I cant be a POTA 2 without Mark! It just wouldn't work.

------------------
O'Brien Enrique Ixtapake Crane y Castillo
sarah and mark 4ever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What that ending rocked!! I mean did you see that coming?? You thought he would live happily ever afyer!! But then.......... Wow i thought it was great way better then the original!!!

------------------
http://www.ufanz.com/teams/deadsy/tracking.php?ti=177&mi=11087

NnAngel41

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i agree that ending wasnt the best.there better be a 2nd one w/ mark in it so i can concentrate on him and the movie and see if he lives and if he is able to go back to the other planet.
Differences01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opinionally(if thats a word) think that Tim Burton is a GRREAT director and all. But you can't blame the way the movie ended on Mark. He had nothing to do with it. I'm sure that when he first found out about the ending, he was like "wtf!" But for those dumb a$$'s who paid $29.95 for the movie, they should have seen it first in the theatres. I NEVER buy my movie without knowing what it's about. My rating has to be a 6/10 or higher. So to the dumbies who paid 29.95 for the movie and didn't know what it was about....jimmity cricket,just take a ticket(meaning that's what u get!)
DatFlyGurl1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Planet of the Apes today and i agree with you. I love supense as much as the next person but the end of the movie I just got so ****ed confussed. You can't leave a movie as great as Planet of the Apes with an ending that was supenseful at first then end it with an ending that really didn't end the movie. They really need to make a Planet of the Apes 2.
DatFlyGurl1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Planet of the Apes today and i agree with you. I love supense as much as the next person but the end of the movie I just got so ****ed confussed. You can't leave a movie as great as Planet of the Apes with an ending that was supenseful at first then end it with an ending that really didn't end the movie. They really need to make a Planet of the Apes 2.
MarkW02:)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt like the ending that much, it left me in suspense, too. The ending was sorta cool.

------------------
Krissy
josie651971

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that there will be and Planet of the Apes 2 somewhere in 2003-2004. But I'm not for sure.
LYNNE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its already been done under Marks Pickle lol
Phillygirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lynne - Have you sent that to Mr. Burton? Maybe he could get some good ideas!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Planet of the Apes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: