Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
The UK Premier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Italian Job
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LYNNE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: The UK Premier Reply with quote

Does anyone know where it will be yet?
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know about the Premiere, wouldn't hurt to call the usual big premiere theaters and see if they'll spill or contact UIP.

UIP set up a separate site for the movie. I haven't checked out the whole thing, but the Charlie Croker wallpaper's a bit differnet from the US one.
http://www.uip.co.uk/italianjob/
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sept 15th at Odeon Leicester Square. Since he was in France yesterday, I don't see why he couldn't spend the weekend in Europe and do the Uk premiere on Monday.

GMTV Today supposedly had him on just this past Friday morning and there's an interview on ET on GMTV next Friday.

I'm just a US girl so if I'm wrong don't shoot me. I just saw it on http://www.gm.tv tonight. So all you UK gals and guys should be checking your TV programs now.
LYNNE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou Lianne. I have missed all the news as this week. I have just come back from Spain. Just my luck lol.
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone at the square and now recovering? lol

Pics over at Yahoo, Wireimage, Corbis, Getty et al.

BBC's website said they had a reporter on the red carpet, hope you caught it for those not in London. Heard Mark & Charlize were on TRL (MTV UK - not the US version) earlier in the day.
no fear 25

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did catch mark talking on the late news it seemed hectic.. He & Charlize was on TRL very nice to see them in the UK at last great time they had on the show too
butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve been feeling really apprehensive about posting but anyway…before it I met up with Ali and had a drink that went straight to my head, she is really nice and I felt bad that she wasn’t able to come in with us. I went into the prem just after Charlize, she was absolutely stunning, and everyone was gasping when they saw her. Most celebs look better on screen than off but not in her case. Inside Jeremy from Holby city (Rachel Stevens’ ex) and Lisa Scott Lee (they weren’t together) were sat behind me. The prem was in aid of NCH which is one of the leading UK children’s charities, the chairwoman (I think) gave a really moving speech about the charity which brought me to tears, then Mark commented on it and about being a new dad. They started the film by showing us the stunts that they did with the minis in leic sq, they r the pics that r all over the net. Then we watched the film which was way better than I thought it was going to be, I found it really quirky which took the edge off it being a boys film if u know what I mean.

The party was held in an Italian hotel, it was a cocktail style party and unlike POTA no areas were cordoned off, there were a couple of floors each with something different going on, Damage (I was told that was who it was so I could be wrong) were rapping on one level, The top was like a gentleman’s club and I heard there was a scalextrix (sp?) room but I didn’t go in there. It was all mostly UK TV celebs…Chris Eubank, Jay Kay, Lady Victoria Harvey, Brian McFadden, Dane Bowers, Big brother peeps, Fame Academy and loads of others. Mark came in followed by a hoard of photographers and Eric came over and chatted for a while, he was really sweet asking if we were ok and had drinks and stuff and we chatted with his friend from the clash who said that Eric was the only guy in the world that he would trust with his life. Which says it all really. MTV did most of the coverage, one of their camera men kept shining the light on his camera in my face just to annoy me and I’ve heard there is going to be a lot of TV coverage in the UK tomorrow (Friday) so check ur TV guides.

A great big hug goes out to Eric, I feel really humble, thank you, thank you, thank you.

[This message has been edited by butterfly (edited September 18, 2003).]
LYNNE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Butter. Thanks for the info. You lucky girl.
twinkle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Glad to hear you were there Butter. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Very cool.
Elisa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fabulous Butter and thanks for sharing your evening with us

------------------
elisabet

ali

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you It was very cool to finally meet someone off the board - me and butterfly go waaaay back here lol* Also Eric, if you're nosing by anytime - good to see ya at long last lol

[This message has been edited by ali (edited September 19, 2003).]
butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry was Million Dan performing not Damage, oooops

hi Ali, was good meetin up with u especially after chattin for so long, I was going on ur pic from onelove so was expecting masses of dark brown curly hair lol
ali

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I know.....I have confusing hair lol I had to try and remember your photo from aaaages ago...I had my haircut a few days before and it makes the curls spring way up so it looks kinda short. Really bored with hair at the mo, have taken to wearing it straight quite a bit as that makes me look really different. Takes 2 people and a few hours of ironing my hair though...lol My photos came out absolutley **** lol, what about yours? My digi cam battery ran out otherwise I would've had great photos. So I had to use a disposable one - and it all just came out terrible. But nevermind!
LYNNE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame about the photos Ali. Nice that you two met up though.
Monica

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butter & ali I'm really happy for you

------------------
www.mwitaliantribe.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> The Italian Job All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: