Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
Second Season - 14 Shows?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vevie
The RobertWahlberg.com Webmastah!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Second Season - 14 Shows? Reply with quote

Wahlberg is equally busy on television these days as the producer of "Entourage." "The show started with a great idea," Wahlberg says. "Actually, I was developing some projects for me to act in and during that time a friend at HBO heard me talk about 'Entourage.' I knew that if I took it to HBO, I could do what I wanted to do and not have to compromise.

"I just really want to show what goes on in the world of show business, and HBO gave me the freedom to do it without censorship."

Wahlberg did have to hold back a bit when drawing on his own early Hollywood experiences.

"For instance, if someone in my crew messed up back then, maybe we'd get into a fight about it. But HBO didn't think that someone hitting someone else in the back with a stick would be appealing to watch or that most people would understand it," he says.

HBO has already committed to a second season of possibly 14 shows.

"We're going to introduce some real drama and real dilemmas next season because Hollywood is not just all fun and games."

Wahlberg did a cameo in the pilot and plans to also show up behind the camera during the second season. "I hope to direct a few episodes, but I'm busy these days. I'm also working on a few other TV projects. I'm really just trying to help my friends do their thing."
http://www.suntimes.com/output/movies/sho-sunday-wahlberg03.html
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Season 2 Reply with quote

According to TV Guide, its supposed to start June 5th on HBO. Expect to see scenes from the Sundance Film Festival, the Playboy mansion and guest stars including Kobe and Mark's mom!
Lianne
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: USA Today Reply with quote

Reports Mandy Moore has a recurring guest role. One episode has the boys going to a U2 concert! Also confirmed it starts June 5th at 9PM, one hour earlier than last year with 14 episodes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Entourage All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: