Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
NY city and WASHINGTON bombed...you guys this is SERIOUS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nazareth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much love to you Marksgurl2621...I can not imagine the pain you must be feeling...I pray for all who are living what you are right now.
PORCHEFOX...I TOTALLY agree with you.Totally.You couldn't have said it better.
marks baby love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i no, its horrible, how can pple even do such a thing? in what mind? its so disgusting my heart just broke when i heard about it.... i just wanna give my condonesents 2 the family of those poor innocent people who have died 2-day and may they rest in peace. we will never 4-get u.

love always

micha

r.i.p
Lexy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((((((hug))))))) to everyone, esp. marksgurl2621
marks baby love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i'm writing again... i just wanted 2 say 2 nazareth that i hope u're bro does call, and make him be safe!

my prayers go out 2 u...

luv michelle
MarkyMarkZHunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so unbelieveable. I can't believe how horrible those people who did this are. All of those people dying is just horrible.
I want everyone to know that if you were affected by this tragedy you are in my prayers! And to anyone who lost loved ones, my condolences and may they rest in peace.
HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

I'm so sorry everyone has to go thourgh this. I hope we find the people who planned this whole terrorism thing and get them in the a**. They deserve it more than any words can describe.

Luv to everyone <3
Lexy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what? Know it just doesn't seem real, you know? Like I keep watching this movie, over and over, but I can't turn it off. And its becoming kind of... well comical I guess. Not hahaha, roflmao, but maybe not comical, but unreal, I guess is the word. Like it happend in some other country, or in another time. Does that make sense?
Emat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I keep pinching myself figuratively, like I can wake up from this. This simply cannot be real. It's got to be a movie or something. F'ing Armageddon. Only the thing is, that was natural causes, and this is evil PEOPLE. I feel nauseous.
MaryBrazil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is true. Im very very sad about it.Just imagine: The war number 3!!!! Is very sad. Im worry about ya... Im brazilian!!! Im see in tv and Cry!!!! Well, im jus say... Pray for War3 not happening... Please!!! It is very very serious.

Love

Marina
doodles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys i live in ny and this is just pure madness i got to college in downtown brooklyn which only has a bridge between nyc and brooklyn. the smoke was awful you could even smell it. they shut doewn everything! i took me 3 hrs to get home for a 45 min train ride. they actually closed the bridge and had people covered in sut walking across the brooklyn bridge. this is by far the scariest time..... as we speak war ships are pulling into manhattan. i am so scared
stephanie
Lexy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has there been any new developments? All I can understand is the basics. (Twin towers collapsing, pentagon, building 7, etc)
caspar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariah, unfortunately, certain factions of the Middle East, who have long shouted 'death to America' are the happy ones tonight. They sure don't serve the same God I do, if they think He is going to smile on them for this.
I've heard anywhere from 20,000 to 50,000 people died in the trade center attack along. That doesn't count the Pentagon or t he other crashes. Over 260 people died in the 4 jet planes, too.
I think this is worse than Pear Harbor, because they used civilian passenger planes as weapons to hit civillian targets, without our continental shores. Some Senators have already said this means war, but we have to find the thugs who did this first.
I usually wish I had children, but today, I'm glad I don't.
Makin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is worse than Pearl Harbour. Japan had already declared war on the US before sending out their fighter planes. They targeted an offshore military base. I'm not sure if any WW2 veterans would agree with me, but at least they followed the 'accepted' rules of war.

The attack today was made on mainland soil. Innocent civilians were deliberately targeted, with no thought to loss of life. It was a cowardly and despicable act.

I understand the anger that everyone feels, but now is a time for holding hands and pulling together, not for fighting. Show these groups that Americans (and those who have adopted America as a home)are not so easily intimidated. Know that, one way or another, whoever is responsible will get their own back one day.

Meanwhile, please, donate blood (especially NY residents) or money to the Red Cross. They are doing an amazing job, under very difficult circumstances.

P.S- PorcheFox- You Rock.

Nazareth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...morning now,11 am in Spain...I've been checking news out.Europe's leaders are holding meetings showing their support to the United States to fight against terrorism.
Many persons are beeing pulled out from the collpased towers.People are calling from their cell phones to be spotted.
I went to sleep last night thinking about them...I was in my bed comfortable...I feel so awful.This is a nightmare.I hope the day of today turns out positive somehow...
Love,
Nazareth
twinkle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't even speak yesterday. I heard the news while I was driving and I had to pull off the road. It's so unbelievable! I have been glued to CNN. How human beings are capable of this I will never understand! Watching the rescue efforts has restored some of my faith in humanity though. It was absolutely amzing to see people pull together in this tragedy. I live in Canada and quite far from this tragedy but we are feeling it. This has not just happened to the American people but people of the world. Our blood donor clinics were overflowing last night and will be today. People just want to help no matter where htey are. My prayers are with everyone involved. God Bless!!
AmyF

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everyone. I havent posted on here in a long while but I just felt that I had to come on and see how everybody is.

I live in the UK so this has not affected me as closely as it has some of you, but the shock and devastation of it is also being deeply felt over here, and Tony Blair has promised to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with America to fight these terroists.

I hope that everybody is OK (physically that is)and that so are all your families. My heart and thoughts are with you all and the victims of this terrible tragedy.

Amy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: