Find Mark Wahlberg on Facebook

MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index MarkWahlberg.com
The Official Web Site

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to visit the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
NY city and WASHINGTON bombed...you guys this is SERIOUS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nazareth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:41 am    Post subject: NY city and WASHINGTON bombed...you guys this is SERIOUS! Reply with quote

I pray for all the victicms...is this going to get worse?The 2 NY twin towers have collpsed down.The Pentagon is burning....I hope Bush can handle this and we have no more unbelievable tragedy...I really pray that there is no world war 3...this is very serious.
My love to everyone affected...although we all are.
My bro was flying to NY for vacation today...I don't jnow where his plane is now...I hope he calls soon.
Love
Nazareth
Nazareth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys it's important!Turn CNN on...I'm in Spain,you'll probably get better news than me.It's a world problem!!!Hope all NYC members are Ok...as well as family and friends.
Love
Mariah76

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god! there's not a lot that i can say other than that! my heart is broken for everyone in the US today!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! my heart is broken! i don't know anyone personally that was due to fly anywhere today, but my heart is breaking for everyone!!! you know, why in the hell do people have to do this?? if you want to make a point, good for you, but blow yourself up, don't kill innocent people that weren't even involved!!!

this is just SICK!!!!!
onelovepeacegirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nazareth,
That is tragic news about New York and the Pentagon. My prayes go out to all the families and friends and loved ones.
I hope your brother,and e-factor,are safe.

*Care & Concern*
To the online members of the MarkWahlberg chat affected by this tragedy...just letting you know that
You're hugged
Im beside you
and
I care
*Petals*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In complete shock. I don't know what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.

Nazareth, I just turned on the tv and heard a few minutes ago myself, but as things become more clear I will post some info. Thus far, it seems that a plane struck one building, though I'm not entirely sure which. Both building of the World Trade Center have collapsed. Peter Jennings mentioned a group that may be responsible, but I don't know how to spell the persons name (Bin Lahden...that's how it's pronounced).

Please post more info for Nazareth if you have it guys, ok?

If anyone else has more in
Nazareth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORE INFO:
Ok..it was 8 in the morning,people heade to work in Wall Street when an American Airlines plane crashed against North twin tower in NYC trde center.5 minutes later another plane crashed.Time passed by.The pentagon suffered another atack,and half the building collpased.White House has been evacuated.Twin towers finally both collapsed down,fisrt south,second north.
President bush confirms it's a terrorist atack.
2 planes are now missing(American Airlines).They fear for another atack.
Number of victims is still not known.
Nazareth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm well informed now ,thanks...CNN spain is doing a good job.
PIC
Mariah76

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately it's both towers of the world trade center that were hit by hijacked planes they showed the second one live on the news and they keep showing it it looks so fake! unfortunately we all know that it's real i can't believe that people are so sick!!!!
trystran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the middle of Times Square right now - and all i can say is this is the worst experience in my life. I'm going places like this site because anything that can take my mind off it, the better. I'm so totally sicked and frightened it's unthinkable. Please everyone pray for those of us here and everyone in involved and the horrific numbers downtown that are wiped out.
Kim
Mariah76

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kim, girl, thank you so much for posting!!! i was worried about you!! i can't imagine what you are feeling right now. i mean, i'm thousands of miles away, but still my heart breaks! i can't imagine being there!

(((HUG))))
trystran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's totally crazy. I mean, I just went outside and you look up and there's NO trade center. There's nothing but smoke and people in the streets. The death toll rises every five minutes and the city is running out of blood. Jets are flying over and it's so surreal. So shocking and tragic. Weird that today is 9/11 - 911. Sick coincidence?
There aren't enough tears to cover this tragedy.

Thank you for your hugs.

Mariah76

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn pointed that out after we heard the news, that it's 9/11... 911
Kim_m

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really seriouse. It is the begginig of something horrible!!! I have been talking latly to some friends (we all have predictions once in a while) and some of them said that something horrible would happen to New York between the dates of 10īth and 18īth of september 2001! Iīm just really chocked....I only pray for everyone in New York and the US...I donīt have any realatives there but alot of friends...This is really one of the most terrible things that has happenend in our century.
/kim
**Br00klyN_H0neY**

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say.. i am about to cry for years.. Each time i drive into the city or take the train from BKLYN.. i always glance at my BEAUTIFUL CITY NYC*, and its so heartaching to say that those 2 buildings will no longer exist. Instead absolute emptiness. You know everytime you see a picture of NYC, you see those buildings, and knowing they wont be there anymore, defintitly leaves you heartbroken. I LOvE my city, and i hope we do go to war. They said like ARABS are to blame for this terrorist attack, and im sorry to any innocent arabs in here. BUt your people will go down, and i will help. Because no one, and i mean no one messes with my city and gets away with it.
Ya Heard!
Besides when i heard that a flight from Boston 2 L.A. was hijacked and crashed.. My first thought. OMG! Mark, and thank god he wasnt on that flight.

This is not over...
I am sooo Pissed.
If anyone in the NYC area wants to help. I will be helping ( volunteering )
call
1800- redcross
Mariah76

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god, i saw on CNN... the palestinians are CELEBRATING the attack!!! OH MY GOD!!!! how in the hell can ANYONE celebrate this!?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MarkWahlberg.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: